The brand is everything
- Sales jump at Harveys. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p3
Reports the issues concerning sales of furniture products from Harvey's in England. Business success of the company; Store refurbishment of the firm for home furnishing products; Introduction of higher value products tot he parent company Homestyle.
- Homestyle makeover for dated Harveys. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p1
Reports that Homestyle is planning to update the product offerings of Harveys Furnishing PLC under a takeover agreement between the British furniture companies. Value of the acquisition deal; Details regarding the proposed modernization of Homestyle products; Reciprocal advantages of the...
- Can Homestyle help Harveys pull a rabbit out of a hat? Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p7
Comments regarding the proposed acquisition deal between British furniture companies Harveys Furnishing PLC and Homestyle. Optimism regarding the outcome of the planned merger between the companies; Similarities in the business strategies of the companies; Overview on the current position of...
- Harveys takes more aggressive stance on value. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p1
Reports on the plan of Harveys to become aggressive in its price and product features in the furniture market.
- Harveys greenbridge retail park. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p13
Evaluates the Harveys furniture store based on its design and fixtures, customer service and sales skill of its salespeople.
- Harveys set for transformation. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Harveys Furnishings will undergo a transformation to include contemporary furniture and lifestyle products.
- Sales drop at Harveys as slowdown kicks in. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker Harveys Furnishing PLC in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Decline in sales; Pre-tax profits; Growth rates.
- Harveys' French disconnection. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p5
Reports that Harveys has disposed of Maple Europe to a management team of former Kingsbury directors Simon Bee and Robert Adams. Types of furniture which the company retails.
- Harveys bucks the trend towards falling sales. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on the sales performance of British furniture retailer Harveys in the six months ended October 1998. Sales performance of the firm's major rivals; Like for like sales in the mezzanine floor segment.