- IHFC Web site has market info. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Reports the market information provided by the web site of the International Home Furnishings Center for buyers and manufacturers in High Point, North Carolina. Accessibility of Online registration for manufacturers and qualified buyers; Features of the site; Types of information included in...
- IHFC offers reps market perks. // Furniture/Today;4/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p6
The article announces that International Home Furnishings Center company (IHFC) will offer a free breakfast for the members of the International Home Furnishings Representatives Association (IHFRA) on April 23-24, 2009 in High Point, North Carolina. Accordingly, the company has made about 200...
- SSA opens IHFC showroom. // Furniture/Today;3/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p70
The article reports on the opening of Specialty Sleep Association's 5,600-square-foot showroom at the International Home Furnishings Center in High Point, North Carolina.
- IHFC adds two account executives. // Furniture/Today;6/15/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p16
The article announces the appointment of Rob Larkin and Holly Allred as account executives at the International Home Furnishings Center in High Point, North Carolina.
- IHFC makes bedding push. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/13/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1
The article focuses on the move of the International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC) to launch an aggressive push to recruit bedding producers to its showrooms in High Point, North Carolina. The IHFC has announced that the move is a dream come true for companies in the bedding sector and for the...
- IHFC revenues up 8.1%, net income off 28.5%. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p37
Reports the increasing revenue of International Home Furnishings Center in High Point, North Carolina. Percentage of growth on total cost of operating revenue; Payment of dividend; Need of refinancing existing debt.
- IFM joining parent Standard on 7th floor of IHFEC's Main. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p84
Reports the integration of showrooms between International Standard Marketing with the parent company International Home Furnishing Center in High Point, North Carolina. Need of additional rooms for existing products; Simplification of customer schedules in purchasing.
- IHFC taps Lindh, promotes Miller. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p4
Reports changes on the furniture business of the International Home Furnishings Center in High Point, North Carolina. Appointment of former banker Tom Lindh as chief operating officer; Promotion of president Bruce Miller to be the chief executive officer of the enterprise; Efforts of Lindh and...
- Market dates to change. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the changes in the schedule of the semiannual market shows of International Home Furnishings Center held in High Point, North Carolina beginning 2007. Former dates of the market shows; New format of the market show; Factors contributing to the changes in the format of the market shows.