Argos boost lifts GUS by 13p
- Silentnight shares rise on profits leap. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/21/2000, Issue 5184, p5
Reports on the rise in the trading value of stocks of British furniture company Silentnight Furniture. Percentage rise in the revenues generated by the company during the nine-week period ended January 29, 2000; Overview on the financial performance of other industry players during the given...
- Shares a mix of offsets and upsets. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p6
Reports developments related to share prices in several retailing and manufacturing industry in Great Britain. Total number of points lost by Gus company on a mixed trading statement; Decrease in shares of the Kingfisher PLC company in 2005; Increase in the second quarter sales of Marks &...
- Results win faith in M&S and GUS. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p6
The article reports on the performance of stocks of retailers in Great Britain. Sales of Marks & Spencer Group PLC fell in the six months to September by 0.2 percent. Financial analysts revised their price targets for the company and issued buy notes. Meanwhile, GUS PLC gained...
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.