Paragon buys Colonial for 2m pounds
- Buy-to-let yields rise. Speedy, Sonia // Money Marketing;5/15/2003, p12
Reports on the rise of buy-to-let yields in relation to mortgages in Great Britain, according to Paragon Mortgages. Slackening of the demand for properties in April 2003; Increase in the prices paid by landlords for rental properties.
- Paragon launches refurb product for landlords. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/03/2013, p5
The article reports on the launch of a refurbishment product by Paragon Mortgages for professional landlords seeking to purchase properties that require refurbishment.
- Paragon to boost lending after its parent notches up Â£39.5m profit. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;5/30/2011, p9
The article reports on the decision of Paragon Mortgages PLC to boost lending after Paragon Group of Cos., its parent company, revealed a 39.5 million pounds pre-tax profit in Great Britain in 2011.
- Paragon's Q2 buy-to-let advances down 31% year-on-year. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/19/2012, p5
The article reports that Paragon Mortgages advanced 45.1 million British pounds of new buy-to-let loans in 2012 second quarter that decreased 31.1% on the 65.7 million pounds advanced over the same period in 2011.
- IN BRIEF: Third of landlords chose to increase rents in Q1. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p10
The article presents information on the research conducted by Paragon Mortgages PLC according to which 32 percent of the landlords have increased rents in first quarter of 2011 in Great Britain.
- Data reflects a positive mood. FINLAY, DAVID // Mortgage Strategy;11/12/2012, p14
The article presents the results of the quarterly FACT polls conducted by Paragon Mortgages with 36% of the intermediaries said the buy-to-let finance improved in the third quarter of 2012, while 45% considered it the same, and 17% answered it decreased.
- Paragon aims to aid revival of buy-to-let. // Estates Gazette;10/2/2010, Issue 1039, p50
This article reports on the plan of specialist buy-to-let lender Paragon to launch a mortgage product in Great Britain in 2010.
- Paragon increases lending 80%. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);1/27/2016, p1
The article reports that buy-to-let lender Paragon Mortgages PLC lent 400.9 million pounds in the first quarter of 2016.
- Paragon buoyant after buy-to-let business boost. // Money Marketing;11/28/2002, p12
Reports on an increase in Paragon Mortgages' buy-to-let lending in the year to September 2002. Net mortgage assets outstanding; Expansion of the portfolios of existing customers; Improvement in the company's credit standard; Managing director John Heron's comments on the strength of the...