- Monk masters CNC. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p24
Reports on R. Monk & Son's acquisition of the Masterwood Project 317 machining center used in producing pine furniture. Features of the machine; Uses.
- NeoCon merger talk muted. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Cites speculations about the merger of United States leading office manufacturers during the 30th NeoCon trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Wariness of the chief executives about mergers; Possible of partnership with smaller firms; Alternative growth strategies; Factors driving demand for office...
- Texstyle buy boosts Harry Corry in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p2
Reports on the plan of furniture maker Harry Corry Interiors to expand its Scottish operation after buying failed chain Texstyle World. Annual sales; Company's intention to broaden the variety of products in the outlets.
- Halo doubles up to save on deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p5
Reports the pending merger of upholstery and cabinet group Halo and its Vintage Chair Company and Halo Antiques operations in Great Britain.
- Group to acquire Vermont Tubbs. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p2
Reports that venture capital group Harbor Partners LLC has agreed to acquire solid-wood bedroom manufacturer Vermont Tubbs in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Opportunities for the sales force.
- Bush combining N. American furniture units. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p89
Reports that ready-to-assemble furniture giant Bush Industries Inc. will integrate its North American furniture divisions into Bush Furniture North America. Executive changes; List of brands that the company will market under; Plan to cut management staff.
- Oakwood parent buys Alan Morgan. // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p6
Reports on Ontario, California-based Lanpar's acquisition of Alan Morgan Furniture.
- Relyon pays ...7m for Deptich and Colonial. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p2
Focuses on Relyon's acquisition of British bedstead manufacturers Deptich Designs and the Colonial Bedstead Company. Terms of the purchase; Combined pre-tax profits of the two companies acquired by Relyon for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1997.
- Lancashire retailers to merge. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2013, Issue 5825, p4
The article reports on the merger of Lancashire, England-based home and furniture retailers Barden Mill and Pendle Village Mill.