Branding is the key to more sales
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- Top trio grow market share. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p4
The article reports that the top three furniture chains have increased their market share in 2007 in Great Britain. According to Verdict Research Ltd., furniture stores that experienced growth include Home Retail Group PLC, Ikea AB and DFS Furniture Co. PLC. However, Verdict warns that after the...
- MFI backs The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Highlights The Sleep Council's recruitment of the MFI Furniture Group to boost its marketing activity.
- MFI sales up by 10%. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p4
Cites the sales increase posted by furniture retail chain MFI in the 44 weeks ended November 4, 2000.
- MFI chases 13% growth target. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p4
Reports on the expected growth of furniture manufacturer MFI. Predicted increase in retail sales; Main driver to the company's continued growth.
- Bid speculation lifts MFI despite dissatisfaction. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p6
Provides an update on the bid speculation for MFI. Factors that influenced bid speculations for MFI; Overview on the stock performance of other furniture manufacturing companies in Great Britain.
- MFI glows with style after a hot winter sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI Furniture in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in sales; Dining and bedroom lines of MFI; Sales of Sofa Workshop.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.