Recurrent Energy Buys UPC Solar's Assets
- Sharp Corp Buys Recurrent Energy. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p4
The article offers information on plans by Sharp Corp. to acquire Recurrent Energy from Hudson Clean Energy Partners.
- Economic Woes Drag Down M&a Activity. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/8/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the decline of the mergers and acquisitions activity due to the impact of recession in the first half of 2009 in the U.S. and Europe. A research has revealed that deal transactions have decreased compared to the 2008 data. Both U.S. and Europe were both recorded of a...
- An Organic M&A Strategy. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p3
This article discusses the buy versus build dilemma facing businesses that survived the economic downturn in 2010. A survey by "Mergers & Acquisitions" and "Investment Dealers Digest" found that majority of respondents had pursued deals in the past six months. According to Jonathan Brodsky of...
- Sharp Buys 'Distributed-Scale' Solar Developer. // Energy Daily;9/24/2010, Issue 183, p4
The article reports that Recurrent Energy, a solar project developer, has been acquired by Sharp Corp., one of the biggest makers of photovoltaic panels, for 305 million U.S. dollars. The purchase of Recurrent for the first time gives Sharp the ability to bid for utility-scale solar projects....
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.
- Fewer Megadeals Fuel First Q U.S. M&A. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p1
Deals with the total volume of announced United States mergers and acquisitions in the first quarter of 2000. Increase in the total dollar volume of the deals; Major mergers and acquisitions during the period.
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p7
Presents a summary of United States public merger activity greater than $50 million as of April 3, 2000.