- KENWORTH OFFERS HELP WITH FUEL EFFICIENCY. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p56
Features the 14-page white paper concerning fuel economy by Kenworth Truck Co. Exploration of major areas for fuel efficiency; Calculations of price saving for diesel of truck; Tips to enhance vehicle aerodynamics.
- Detroit Diesel Corp launches new website. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p8
The article presents information on the new website of Detroit Diesel Corp., located at www.DemandDetroit.com.
- Detroit Diesel Launches New Website. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/19/2012, p1
The article reports on the launch of Detroit Diesel Corp.'s web site at www.DemandDetroit.com.
- Fuel economy tips. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
Focuses on the 'White Paper on Fuel Economy' report from Kenworth Truck Co. Topics on motor vehicle maintenance which were discussed in the white paper; Fuel economy tips included in the report.
- Road Tests Prove Fuel Economy Projections. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the road tests conducted by Kenworth on its trucks to prove fuel economy projections. Routes used in the test runs of Kenworth; Tests conducted at the Paccar Technical Center in Mount Vernon, Washington State.
- Kenworth Launches Major Fuel Economy Awareness Program To Assist Fleets, Owner/Operators. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the fuel economy awareness program launched by Kenworth Truck Company to assist fleets and operators in the United States. Information on the white paper drafted by Kenworth.
- Above and beyond. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Feb2009, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p4
The article reviews the web site www.kenworth.com/environmental .asp from Kenworth Truck Co.
- NavPlus site launched. // Fleet Owner;Dec2011, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p51
The article reviews a web site from Kenworth Truck Co., to showcase the features and benefits of its NavPlus in-cab communications system.
- Detroit Diesel launches new website. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
The article reviews the web site www.detroitdiesel.com from Detroit Diesel Corp.