- CORRECTION. // Plastics News;2/15/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p0003
A correction to an article on the president and chairman of Genpack LLC is presented.
- PEOPLE TO SEE. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2009, p50
The article announces several appointments, including Jorgen M. Clausen as chairman at The Danfoss Group in Nordborg, Denmark, Craig Carswell as president at Lytron Inc. in Woburn, Massachusetts, and Edward LaHale as regional sales vice president at Bry-Air Inc. in Sunbury, Ohio.
- Edmund J. Levine Re-Elected Chairman of Hudson-Mohawk Section. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Apr82, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
The article announces the appointment of Edmund J. Levine for a second term as chairman of American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), Hudson-Mohawk Section.
- MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN. Hall, Jack // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/10/2014, Issue 324755, p2
The article focuses on the message of the Chairman of the Board of Fresno Chamber of Commerce regarding the importance of having good values in orde to attract good people. The good values held by the Chamber's members in the business community which drives success is mentioned. The need of the...
- A SPECIAL THANK YOU AND TRIBUTE TO OUTGOING CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD, DENNIS B. KREMER. . . Gordon, Marsha // Westchester County Business Journal;12/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p40
The article presents a tribute to Dennis Kremer, outgoing chairman of the Business Council of Westchester. Dennis has been an incredible leader of The Business Council of Westchester and of the Westchester business community. Dennis stepped up to the plate as Chairman at a time when, frankly,...
- TIP: DEVELOPING DYNAMITE COVER LETTERS. // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Jan2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
The article offers tips for writing effective cover letters. It is suggested that cover letter writers should think of the cover letter as a sales pitch. Enthusiasm for his project, a relaxed tone, and a concise explanation can help solidify his organization and its project in the potential...
- Mary Lynn Laughlin. Bullord, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, pW1
The article profiles Mary Lynn Laughlin, the first woman to serve as the president of the board of directors of the Union of Cleveland in Ohio. Laughlin is a partner in Lakepoint Investment Advisors and serves as an adviser to nonprofit institutions. She graduated from John Caroll University...
- Air Jamaica to fly to three more islands. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;10/10/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p33
Air Jamaica will commence daily flights from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport to Barbados starting in February 1997, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the airline's chairman of the board, announced. The new service will operate via St. Lucia four days a week and via Antigua three times...
- Nikon appoints New President. // Smart Photography;Jul2014, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p20
The article announces the appointment of Kazuo Ushida, president of Precision Equipment Division, as the corporate president, at the imaging products supplier Nikon on May 16, 2014, following the appointment of its previous president Makoto Kimura as chairman.