Commercial Vehicle Show for '09 canceled
- All roads lead to Harrogate. // Commercial Motor;6/12/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5590, p14
Photographs of several exhibitors and participants at the Tip-ex 14 and Tank-ex 14, a commercial vehicles industry show, are presented.
- Birmingham debutantes. Meczes, Robin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information on the commercial vehicle trade show to be held in Birmingham, England on April 25-27, 2006.
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;2/14/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5522, p8
The article offers information on the presentation about SmartWitness on-board forward-facing video cameras in the Commercial Vehicle Show 2013 from April 9 to 11, 2013.
- Free legal advice at the NEC. Cunnane, Patric // Commercial Motor;4/13/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5173, p40
The article offers information on the 2006 Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Birmingham, England from April 25 to 27.
- Register now for CV Show. // Commercial Motor;1/22/2015, Vol. 223 Issue 5620, p5
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England from April 14 to 16, 2015.
- Downward Trend. Barker, Barbara; Hillig, Matti // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/19/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 107, p10B
The article reports on the decline in vendor participation and attendance in trade shows of Spain because of economic slump. As cited, the number of exhibitors in Bread & Butter Barcelona, an apparel show held in July 2008 declined to 893 brands whereas visitors dipped 500 in numbers to 30,500....
- 2012: GOOD GROWTH EXPECTED. Hughes, Michael // Expo Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p41
The article focuses on the growth analysis in the U.S. event industry for 2012. It states that after facing recession in the country, the exhibitors are expecting strong growth and are thus eager for making investments in the industry. The article also suggests that trade show producers can...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5247, p35
The article reports on the Moscow International Motor Show held in Russia in 2007. The event is a throwback to the 1970s both in terms of vehicle technology and the use of glamorous women to sell cars and trucks. Almost every manufacturer had brought along a team of long-legged women, many of...
- Penning: CV Show return is good news. // Commercial Motor;4/14/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5428, p8
The article reports on the assertion of Transport Minister Mike Penning that the return of the commercial vehicle (CV) show reflects the strong performance of the CV market in Great Britain.