Curtainside trailer supplier expands
- Tuscarora Invests In Saurer Zinser, Autoconer. // Textile World;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p58
The article reports that specialty yarn spinner Tuscarora Yarns Inc. of Mount Pleasant, North Carolina has ordered Zinser Model 351 ring-spinning and autoconer Model 338V automatic winding machines from Saurer Inc. as part of the modernization strategy of Tuscarora Yarns' Oakboro Plant in...
- Untitled. // International Rental News;Apr/May2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the addition of 45 Geda transport platforms to the fleet of rental equipment company Ramirent Oyj in 2014.
- Machinery Purchases. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Oct80, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p9
The article lists machinery purchased by various companies, including five new ATYC Spanish jet flow dyeing machines purchased by Carolina Mills, of Maiden, North Carolina; two 72-inch single blade shears by David Gessner Co. purchased by Marva Industries of Elizabeth, New Jersey; and a Model...
- In-house boost for Clanpress. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/10/2010, p12
This article reports on the acquisition by Clanpress of a Duplo System 500 in a bid to upgrade its bookletmaking.
- 2 Tips Before You Make a Major Warehouse Purchase. Tierney, Jim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;3/14/2012, p1
The article offers tips from Gary Meyer of Herbalife for companies that are considering a major purchase of equipment or software for their warehouse. They include paying attention to how easy each design will be to operate. Another is making sure that there is enough time for testing, training...
- Making major purchases requires excellent timing. GRAY, ANDI // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/18/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 33, p8
The article offers advice on making major purchases of equipment. It emphasizes the importance of timing in purchasing new equipment, suggesting to fit expenses into a budget, tie together a profit and loss statement and the balance sheet, and make sure the equipment is used productively. Other...
- PROCUREMENT - Leveraging value in your business. CROUCH, CHRISTOPHER // Concrete Products;Oct2011, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p6
The article presents the view of the author regarding the value of procurement in concrete business in the U.S. According to the author, procurement is not about the price but the value that comes from different areas that have different potential. It states that large organizations have...
- Morrison reports global sales in denim. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p24
The article reports that several companies have purchased products from textile machinery producer Morrison including textile manufacturing firm Tai Yuen Textile, import and export corporation Sumec International and denim producer Partex Denim Limited in 2013.
- Smart Leasing. Steingold, Fred S. // Cleaner;Oct2008, p24
The article discusses the pros and cons of leasing versus buying business equipment. Among the advantages of leasing is not making a down payment and one can start using the equipment right away without depleting one's cash reserves. Some suggestions on what one should look for in a lease are...