TriMark Corp. debuts China initiative
- Q3 results point to slowdown. // International Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the third quarter result in 2012 for the construction equipment manufacturers have slowdwn.
- North America Sparks Deere's Double-Digit Hikes in Q4 and Full Year. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/21/2012, p3
The article reports on the increase in financial performance of Deere & Co. during the fourth quarter of 2012. The company totaled 36.157 billion U.S. dollars for the full year, which is a 13-percent year-over-year increase. Net sales dropped 2 percent for the fourth quarter outside the U.S. and...
- Reviewing results. // International Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p12
An Internet video featuring the financial results of major construction equipment manufacturers for 2008 is discussed.
- Caterpillar global sales fall. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/24/2015, pA02
The article reports on the financial performance of construction and mining equipment maker Caterpillar in the second quarter of 2015 including the decline in its earnings per share (EPS) by 25%, revenue by 13%, and global sales.
- Happy 2009? Sleight, Chris // American Cranes & Transport;Feb2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the 2009 Heavy Equipment Index (HEI) of American Cranes and Trucks (ACT), which analyzes the trends and performance of publicly-traded construction equipment companies in the U.S. It reveals that construction equipment manufacturers Caterpillar Tractor Co., Terex Corp.,...
- NEWS. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p5
Presents news briefs on the construction equipment industry in Great Britain as of September 2004. Statistics on the growth rate of the tool hire market according to AMA Research; Decision of articulated dump truck manufacturer Moxy to restrict its sales efforts in the country because of its...
- Komatsu high. // International Construction;Jun2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of Japan-based construction equipment manufacturer Komatsu for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2006. The company has achieved record sales of $15.2 billion and its net profit was $103 million, which represents a 93.4 percent improvement than the...
- Cat ups outlook. // International Construction;May2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the outlook of the world's construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar for 2007 in the U.S. According to the company, full-year sales will be between $42 billion and $44 billion. Caterpillar also upped its profit forecast to between $5.30 and $5.80 per share, compared...
- Sales up but profits slip at Cat. // International Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the increase of Caterpillar's sales revenue and the decrease of its profit in the U.S. The decline was due to the fall in on-highway engine sales in North America and weakness in the region's equipment market. Despite the decrease of sales in North America, the company...