BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: Gov't Working To Attract FDI
- Human Studies. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p8
The article focuses on the strategic plan of cable operator Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) regarding their subscribers to increase their organizational growth. According to Char Beales, the chief-executive-officer (CEO) of Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, the segmentation move...
- RFD-TV, TWC Strike Carriage Deal. // Multichannel News;5/25/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p31
The article reports on the multi-year affiliation agreement between RFD-TV and Time Warner Cable Inc. in New York City. RFD-TV is expected to introduce rollouts with the cable operator in June 2009. Furthermore, the network aims to expand its business and to serve 50 million consumers by the end...
- Cablevision, TWC Exceed Q2 Expectations. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/3/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p23
The article focuses on the business performances of Time Warner Cable Inc. and Cablevision Systems Corp. for the second quarter of 2009. It notes that both companies have exceeded their expectations for the second quarter as Cablevision has generated a 5% rise in cable revenue to $1.4 billion,...
- RoadRunner revs up for '97. Levine, Shira // Telephony;01/13/97, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Time Warner Cable's plan to make its RoadRunner cable modem service available to about 4.5 million subscribers in 14 markets in the United States. Availability of the service to about 600,000 homes in Ohio, New York, Maine and California; Company's caching of the service contents to...
- Road Runner to race in two new cities. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p122
Reports on Time Warner Cable Inc.'s plan to launch its Road Runner cable modem service in Albany, New York and Columbus, Ohio in summer 1997.
- YNN. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/28/2011 25 Years Supplement, p8
No abstract available.
- Time warner: 14 networks make it in NYC. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p3
Provides information on the cost of the networks Time Warner Cable will add to its New York cable system in fall 1997. Number of subscribers in lower Manhattan and Queens; Listing of some of the networks; Comments from Barry Rosenblum, president of Time Warner Cable New York.
- Time Warner suit. // Crain's New York Business;11/04/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p54
Reports on a request of Time Warner that a federal judge block New York City from airing two competing 24-hour news channels over the company's cable television system. Accusations from the Cable News Network that the city was misusing the channels.
- News on demand for US West in Omaha. Berniker, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/95, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p38
Reports that Time Warner Cable will launch the cable network The News Exchange in 1996. Nature of The News Exchange; The News Exchange in a personal computer; Interview with Walter Isaacson, editor of new media for Time Inc.; The News Exchange's creation of a totally tailored news product.