Stocks: Too Early To Call A Bottom
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.
- Economy Recovering, But Political Risks Remain. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p3
The article presents an analysis on the economic and political developments of Thailand in 2009. According to Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI), the gross domestic product (GDP) data for the second quarter of the year suggests an improvement in the economy. It forecasts that the shaky...
- Thailand -- SETI: Promising Long-Term. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
The article provides a forecast on the economic conditions of Thailand for 2008 which may result after the country's election of a new government in December 23, 2007. With the country's political circumstances returning to normal, it is expected that the country's economic status will improve...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article forecasts the economic and political condition of Thailand in 2012 with regards to its domestic assumptions and economic growth wherein wide-scale political violence is not expected to resume and financial spending is projected to increase due to the floods.
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p21
The article forecasts the economic and political conditions of Thailand as of March 2012 with regards to its medium and long-term prospects. It is expected that the constitutional changes implemented after the military coup will have a long-term effect on the distribution of power between the...
- THAILAND BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;Q4 2014, Issue 4, p1
The report presents political and economic forecasts for Thailand from 2014 until 2023, looking at the country's domestic politics, economic activity and SWOT analysis of the political, economic and business environment.
- Country Reports: Thailand. // Thailand Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Thailand is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, political and economic risks, and economic forecasting.
- RISK SUMMARY: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the political and economic risks and business environment in Thailand. The Commerce Ministry revised its export target for 2008 from 10%-12.5% to 15% in February, partially due to strong January data, which showed exports growing at 33.6% year-on-year to a record $13.84...
- Economic And Political Crisis Converging. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
The article presents the economic and political outlook in Thailand through 2009. According to the view of Business Monitor International (BMI), the country's forecasted dim in the export sector and the lingering political tensions are the key hindrances to a faster economic recovery. BMI...