Public Finance Panelists Discuss the Benefits, Challenges of Online Disclosure
- Navigating fair disclosure: what companies are doing. Steinberg, Richard M.; Dixon, Catherine T. // NACD Directorship;Nov2001, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
Describes a broader range of fair disclosure (FD) practices of public companies in the United States. Impact of Regulation FD on information flow; Materiality of information covered by FD; FD disclosure vehicles used by companies.
- Introduction. Crawford Camiciottoli, Belinda // Utrecht Studies in Language & Communication;2013, Vol. 26, p1
An introduction to the topics published within the book is presented, including one on the concept of financial disclosure, another one on the fundamental principles and key features of the three analytical approaches that were implemented synergistically in the study and one on the rhetorical...
- Public Act 096-0795 (Commonly known as Senate Bill 51). // Professional Services Bulletin;Mar2012, Vol. 175, p9
The article presents a summary of Public Act 096-0795, commonly known as Senate Bill 51 of the state of Illinois requiring Prime A/E to consultant financial disclosures, subcontracts and conflicts of interests form and other project documentation to the state Capital Development Board.
- Oncology Nursing Press Adopts Financial Disclosure Policy. // ONS News;Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the financial disclosure policy adopted by the Oncology Nursing Press Inc. that requires all relevant financial interests of the author to be fully disclosed. Details of the policy; Examples of reportable financial interests; Reason for the development of the policy.
- Disclosure control. // Retail Trade;Feb2009, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p68
The article offers information on the use of disclosure control by the Statistics Canada. It states that Statistics Canada is forbade by law from releasing data which would divulge information attained under the Statistics Act that relates to any business, organization or identifiable person. It...
- Paying for SOX. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Aug2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the cost of complying with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in the U.S. Rise of biosecurity spending.
- Current Interpretation of Requirements for Forms LM-30 and LM-10. Hubert, Donna A.; Cann, Bob // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p24
The article deals with the interpretation of requirements for Forms LM-30 and LM-10 under the Canadian Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act. The purpose of the form is to report possible conflicts of interest. The fact that a transaction is reported does not indicate that a conflict...
- Auditors, Comptrollers, Treasurers: More Disclosure. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;8/15/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33963, p4
The article reports that the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers has urged state governments to voluntarily disclose all financial and economic data on quarterly basis in the U.S.
- Companies Act 1976 -- a time-table for action. // Accountancy;Apr1977, Vol. 88 Issue 1004, p16
The article summarizes the main provisions of the Companies Act 1976. It highlights the changes which will affect the majority of companies in Great Britain. The changes include provisions affecting the re-appointment of auditors, the disclosure of interests in shares, and the duty of a director...