- Dain Rauscher Buys Dougherty Fund Unit. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;10/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 204, p5
Reports on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s acquisition of Voyageur Asset Management from Dougherty Financial Group.
- Dain Rauscher Corp. Planning to Merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p4
Focuses on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s plan to merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Terms of the definitive merger agreement; Expansion of Royal Bank's capabilities in full-service retail brokerage and investment banking.
- No Secret that Dain Brokers Are Excited by Sale. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the reason of the officials of Dain Rauscher Corp. to accept an acquisition offer from Royal Bank of Canada. Gains Dain Rauscher stockholders will get from the deal; Value of the acquisition deal.
- With Artemis, Dain hopes to overtake street. Sherman, Lynn; Heaton, Kenneth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/07/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30553, p1
Reports on Dain Rauscher Inc.'s acquisition of the public finance practice of Artemis Capital Group. Dain's settlement of the lawsuit involving Rauscher Pierce's pre-merger conduct and allegations of yield burning and faulty disclosures; Major competitors of Dain; Markets being targeted by Dain...
- RBC Joins in on Merger Madness. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/02/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Dain Rauscher Corp. by the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in September 2000. Name of the formed company; Purpose of the acquisition; Effect of the deal on the business of RBC.
- Sources: RBC Dain Rauscher to Buy William R. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p1
With its eye on the Southern market, Minneapolis, Minnesota-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. is expected to announce today its acquisition of St. Petersburg, Florida-based William R. Hough & Co. An RBC spokesman declined to comment on the acquisition reports or whether an announcement was scheduled....
- RBC to Merge Dain With Tucker Anthony. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p4
Reports the acquisition of Tucker Anthony Sutro by the Royal Bank of Canada to merge with Dain Rauscher Inc. in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Intention of the merger; Closure of the deal; Reorganization of the companies; Distribution of labor and positions.
- No Dain Brokers for PaineWebber. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the decision of PaineWebber to ban the hiring of brokers from Dain Rauscher. Purchase of J.C. Bradford & Co. by Prudential; Information on the claims filed by Rauscher with the New York Stock Exchange; Total value of the compensatory and punitive damages asked by Dain.
- Canada Calling. // njbiz;3/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of J.B. Hanauer & Co., a Parsippany, New Jersey-based firm that specializes in fixed-income and wealth-management services, by the Royal Bank of Canada's U.S. brokerage subsidiary RBC Dain Rauscher of Minneapolis, Minnesota. J.B. Hanauer has 300 employees...