Scott Singer Joins Nixon Peabody
- Nixon Peabody Adds A Partner in Albany. // Bond Buyer;06/22/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30918, p7
Reports that William P. Scott has joined Nixon Peabody's office in Albany, New York. Previous position at Ballard Spahr Andrews and Ingersoll in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Career background; Experience in housing and industrial revenue bonds.
- Nixon Peabody Names Jones Head of Public Finance. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;3/18/2015, p26
The article announces the appointment of Richard Jones as head of Nixon Peabody LLP's public finance practice.
- Nixon Peabody Hires Leveraged Finance Partner. Colomer, Nora // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/27/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p9
The article announces the joining of leveraged finance partner Alexandra Margolis as law firm Nixon Peabody's partner in the commercial and structured finance practice.
- Nixon Peabody Names Jones Head of Public Finance. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, p1
Richard Jones has been tapped to head Nixon Peabody LLP's public finance practice.
- Nixon Peabody mum until month's end. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/7/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 20, p1A
Reports that law firm Nixon Peabody LLP is set to name the permanent managing partner of its Garden City, New York, office on May 31, 2004. Appointment of Michael Taubin as interim managing partner in February 2004; Legal experts' views on the differences between serving as the managing partner...
- Nixon Peabody Names Rothchild New York Partner. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/19/2015, p1
Nixon Peabody LLP named Barry Rothchild a public finance partner in New York.
- Nixon Peabody Continues Expansion With New Public Finance Partner. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p28
Attorney Gisele C. Rainer joined Nixon Peabody LLP as a partner in its San Francisco office, the latest in a number of new hires as the firm expands its public finance practice. Nixon Peabody also recently added Edsell â€œ Chipâ€ Eady Jr. and Lawrence C. Jensen, both formerly of Foley &...
- Nixon Peabody eyes Israeli companies for new business. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/3/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 38, p6A
Could Israeli's thriving tech industry prove to be a promised land for U.S. law firms seeking to market their services? At least one law firm is hoping that will prove the case. Law firm Nixon Peabody has assembled a team of attorneys led by a Long Island resident who will seek to win over the...
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;2/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p20
This article presents information about various people from mortgage industries. Impac Funding Corp. has appointed Ken Urbanus as regional vice president of correspondent lending. Impac Funding Corp. has appointed Ken Urbanus as regional vice president of correspondent lending. The Office of the...