MunicipalTrade Staffs Up
- MunicipalTrade.com multiplies team, anticipates April launch of web site. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p26
Reports appointment of employees for the MunicipalTrade.com in Atlanta, Georgia. Appointment of Ramsay Sims as the director of finance; Maxwell Payne as the managing director for the municipal trading division; Matthew Schickel serve as the associate in public finance.
- I = Information. Spitze, James M. // Software Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p128
Opinion. States that the average chief infrastructure officer (CIO) keeps a job for 18 to 22 months. Reasons for the job turnover; Difference between infrastructure and information; Challenge facing CIOs; Steps top management can take to reduce the fast turnover.
- Soft skills & software. // Corporate Detroit;Oct96, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on a survey of what skills chief information officers look for in technical job applications, conducted by California-based RHI Consulting. Computer software skills as the usual basis for hiring employees.
- WaMu Hires Top Technology Executive. Grant, Rick // National Mortgage News;06/04/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
Reports the selection of executive Jeremy V. Gross as chief information officer of Washington Mutual Inc. in Seattle. Responsibility in the company; Experience in information technology management; Achivements as an executive.
- How to hire the right CIO. Nilson, Julie T. // Healthcare Executive;May/Jun1998, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
Offers information on how to select the right chief information officer (CIO) to work with technology in healthcare management. Issues to address before the start of a serch for a CIO; Benefit of selecting the right CIO; Detailed information on the qualities of a good CIO.
- CIOS WANT TO HIRE MORE STAFF. // Backbone;Apr/May2010, p8
The reports on the intention of 37 percent of Canadian chief information officers (CIO) to hire additional staff because their information technology departments are understaffed.
- Hot IT Skills: 10 Things CIOs Need to Know. Reisinger, Don // CIO Insight;5/30/2012, p1
The article explores the information technology (IT) skills that should be considered by chief information officers (CIOs) in employing prospective employees.
- eFiles. // eWeek;10/16/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p73
Reports developments related to telecommunication in the United States as of October 2000. Retention of Dawn Lepore as Vice Chairwoman and Chief Information Officer of Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.; Appointment of Julie Blouses as chief information officer of Digital Broadband Communications Inc.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/06/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p24A
Reports on developments concerning the business sector of Long Island, New York, as of April 6, 2001. Appointment of David Henry as the chief information officer and vice chairman of the board of Kimco Realty Corp.; Acquisition of TriLink Communications Corp. by Aeroflex Inc.