Muni Yields Would Beat Treasuries Even With Bush Tax Cut
- Irresponsible budget. O'Hanlon, Michael // Christian Science Monitor;3/2/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 67, p11
Presents criticisms of the proposed tax cut of United States president George W. Bush.
- As I See It. Dodgson, Gregory E. V. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p25
Comments on the plan of U.S. President George W. Bush to eliminate taxes on dividends. Number of states that levy personal income tax; Possible effect of the plan on the states' budget deficit; Disadvantages of the plan.
- The Beat Goes On. Maggs, John // National Journal;5/25/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1540
Focuses on the controversy of tax cuts policy of U.S. President George W. Bush. Recessions in the economy; Concept of tax cuts; Concerns on terrorism; Accounts on the efficacy of tax cuts policy.
- CRITICS: Prez' Budget Leaves Children Behind. Pascopella, Angela // District Administration;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the proposed federal taxes for public education by President George W. Bush in the U.S. Impact of the scheme on education programs; Reduction of budget for Comprehensive School Reform program; Opposition of the congressional leaders on the scheme. INSET: Does Title I Work?.
- President's tax cut is not a 'giveaway' // Fort Worth Business Press;2/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p58
Editorial. Discusses the tax cut plans of U.S. President George W. Bush. Plan of Bush to eliminate federal income tax on stock dividends; Views of the U.S. legislators on the tax cut plan of Bush; Criticisms on the tax cut plan of Bush.
- How do you spell tax relief? Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;2/15/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 57, p9
Discusses the plans of United States president George W. Bush for a tax relief plan.
- The accidental tax cut. Skinner, Jonathan // Christian Science Monitor;4/12/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 96, p11
Discusses the outlook for the United States tax cut proposed by U.S. President George W. Bush.
- Tax Cuts of the Unkind Kind. // Christian Science Monitor;10/6/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 222, p10
Discusses the tax cut proposal of United States presidential candidates George W. Bush.
- WHITE MEN CAN JUMP. Schneider, William // National Journal;4/07/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p1066
Comments on the tax cut plan of United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush. Economic platforms of previous U.S. presidents; Reaction of Democrats on the proposed tax cut; Information on the short-term tax rebate pushed by Democrats.