Existing Home Sales Fall 2.7% in Sept
- New home sales slump, resales pick up slack. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;07/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p7
Reports on new home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada through May 2000. Building permit activity; Appreciation rates.
- City's Housing Plan a Race to Become Poor. Schnaubelt, Fred // San Diego Business Journal;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p39
Comments on the law passed by the San Diego, California City Council forcing builders to sell new homes to poor people. High prices of new homes in the area; Factors affecting the construction of affordable housing in the area.
- Researcher looks at structural adequacy of U.S. metropolitan housing. Lang, Susan S. // Human Ecology;Summer97, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p24
Discloses study findings that many urban Americans, especially nonwhites and New Yorkers, consider their homes structurally inadequate and overcrowded. Improvement of housing quality; Research conducted in seven representative metropolitan areas; Factors that influence structural adequacy and...
- Effective Housing Demand in Mumbai (Bombay) Metropolitan Region. Tiwari, Piyush; Parikh, Kirit; Parikh, Jyoti // Urban Studies (Routledge);Sep99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1783
Housing policy formulation should be informed by a careful understanding of the behaviour of the urban housing market, as reflected by housing demand behaviour. Such basic information is important, not only for improved project design but also for the development of better sector-wide policies....
- What You Can Do in a Day. // Country Living;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p58
The article presents information on suggestions for readers to give an eye pleasing appearance to their homes.
- Housing starts fall 0.6%; permits down. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30600, p2
Reports on home construction in February 1999 in the United States.
- New Home Sales Off 0.2% in May. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30924, p2
Reports on new home sales in the United States in May 2000.
- Wide angle. Shirani, Layli // Mother Jones;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p78
Presents two cases of housing crisis. Cages as housing for bed-spacers in Hong Kong; Old mine sweeper used as living quarters by families of the Russian navy as a result of nonpayment on an apartment complex in 1995.
- Untitled. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/5/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p6
A photograph of a for sale residential house is presented.