GOP Leaders OK Hike in Volume Cap
- Tax Credit Aids a 27% Rise in New-Home Sales. // American Banker;4/26/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 63, p9
The article discusses the impact the homebuyer tax credit has had on the increase in new-home sales in the U.S.
- State reports: Delaware. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the awarding of Low-Income Tax Credits in New Castle, Kent and Sussex counties by the Delaware State Housing Authority for housing development. Amount; Eligibility requirements; Effect on state funding.
- Affordable housing: Tax credit programs keep market alive and kicking. Mishra, Upendra // National Real Estate Investor;Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p60
Addresses the role of tax credit programs on the growth of affordable housing in the United States. Role of local and federal governments in promoting affordable housing; Disappearance of ethnic and racial stigmas attached to affordable housing; Need to meet growing demand for affordable...
- Additional low-income housing credits. // Practical Accountant;Jan97, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the publication in the United States of unused housing credit carryovers allocated to qualified states. Allocations of housing credit dollar amounts.
- Sun shines on tax credits. // Journal of Property Management;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p6
Informs that the US House Ways and Means considers alterations on the proposed tax bill that would have sunset the low-income housing tax credit program in fiscal year (FY) 1998.
- Home sales increasing. // njbiz;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p3
The article reports that the number of home sales in New Jersey is falling behind in 2011 compared with the 2009 and 2010 pace, due to the expiry of the homebuyer tax credits.
- Tax credit, bond caps continue at 1995 levels. Jacobs, Barry G. // National Real Estate Investor;May96, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the effect that the late updating of the Census Bureau had on low-income housing tax credit allocation. Limit of the tax credit limit; What would the 1996 limits be based on; States with populations higher than three million to be affected; Reason why.
- ALL THE ANSWERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/17/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p23
The article presents answers to a question of whether the U.S. Congress should enact another tax credit after the termination on April 30, 2010 of a bill which will accelerate home sales.
- NCSHA group recommends tax credit allocation guidelines. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30511, p4
Reports on the recommendation of a task force of the National Council of State Housing Agencies that agencies follow minimum standards when allocating the low income housing tax credit. Distribution of tax credit by state financing housing agencies; Requirements of reserve funds for a project.