John L. Kraft to Leave Law Firm, Open Municipal Bond Practice
- The Year in Venture Capital. // Business News New Jersey;2/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p23
Reports the condition of the venture capital (VC) market in New Jersey. Discussion of VC trends by Lowenstein Sandler; Success of venture capitalists in investing to firms with technologies; List of corporate VC and corresponding investments. INSETS: Tips for Entrepreneurs;Corporate VCs.
- Gibbons, Lowenstein Sandler make '50 Best Law Firms for Women' list. Fry, Meg // njbiz;8/3/15, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p3
The article announces that law firms Gibbons P. C. in Newark and Lowenstein Sandler in Roseland has received 2015 "50 Best Law Firms for Women" from the Working Mother Media and Flex-Time Lawyers.
- One Lawyer At a Time. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;1/21/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p15
The article features Roseland, New Jersey-based Lowenstein Sandler. The law firm grew from 120 lawyers in 1993 to 275 in 2008. Outgoing managing director Michael Rodburg says his company resisted the trend of law firm mergers and grew by using what he calls a one-sy or two-sy strategy. He notes...
- Search solution achieves high adoption rate. // KM World;Mar2013, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the law firm Lowenstein Sandler has chosen a new enterprise search platform to promote productivity and effectively manage data.
- Lowenstein Sandier Executive Looks to the Future. // njbiz;12/17/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p11
An interview with Michael Rodburg, managing director of Lowenstein Sandler PC, is presented. Rodburg explains his reason for submitting his resignation to the Newark law firm's board of directors even though his term does not expire until 2009. He details his responsibilities as managing...
- Lists. MACK, DANIELLE // njbiz;7/20/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p20
A list of the top law firms in New Jersey in 2015 is presented which includes McCarter & English LLP, Gibbons P.C., and Lowenstein Sandler LLP.
- UJC MetroWest "Network Rush Hour" for Business Professionals, March 17. // New Jersey Jewish News;2/4/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p33
The article offers information on the "Network Rush Hour," an event hosted by the United Jewish Communities (UJC) of MetroWest New Jersey (NJ) which aimed at addressing the needs of MetroWest business professionals, to be held at Lowenstein Sandler PC on March 17, 2010.
- ZULIMA FARBER. McKnight, Marshall // njbiz;12/8/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p17
Profiles Zulima Farber, litigation lawyer at the Lowenstein Sandler law firm in Roseland, New Jersey. Migration of her family to the U.S. from Cuba; Educational and employment background; Distinctions garnered in the state.
- Defense Attorney Ted Wells, 3-0 Against Independent Counsels, Discusses the Acquittal of Mike Espy. Garver, Rob // Business News New Jersey;12/21/98, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p15
Presents an interview with lawyer Ted Wells of Lowenstein Sandler law firm who won an acquittal of indictment charging former Secretary of Agriculture Mike Espy of accepting gifts and bribes. Career history; Major clients of Wells; Details of the strategy employed by Wells in the Espy case.