- Settlement Reached over Scratched 1G iPod Nanos. Moren, Dan // Macworld;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the legal settlement between Apple Inc. and its consumers. In 2005, when Apple introduced the 1GiPod nano, some nanos were released without the protective coating on the product's front. Customers had filed a legal action to get their problems addressed for which an...
- Touch sensor firm sues Apple over iPod and set to benefit from iPhone. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;1/24/2007, Issue 2272, p5
The article reports that Southampton, England-based touch sensor chip firm Quantum Research Group is taking legal action against Apple Inc. over the capacitive sensing technology used in iPod Click Wheels. According to Quantum's CEO Hal Philipp, Quantum is suing Apple over charge transfer...
- Who's Suing Apple Now? Seff, Jonathan // Macworld;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on court cases that were filed against Apple Inc. David Bitton, a law student in Montreal, Quebec, filed a class-action motion in Quebec (Canada) Superior Court when he discovered that his new 8GB iPod nano really only had 7.45GB of space. California resident...
- Apple Throws Wrench in iPod Mechanic's Schemes. Moren, Dan // Macworld;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p30
The article reports that Apple Inc. has filed a lawsuit against Nicholas Woodhams, who runs Michigan-based company iPod Mechanic. The lawsuit claims that not only did Woodhams fail to stop using iPod in his business's name in 2006, as he'd agreed to do, but furthermore he engaged in fraud by...
- Apple Talks New iPod Shuffle. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;3/11/2009, p2
The article features the iPod shuffle launched by Apple.
- Happy Birthday, iPod. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/21/2011 Special Su, p3
The article announces the tenth anniversary of the iPod player from Apple.
- iPods: Current Lineup. // Macworld;Jan2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews iPod MP3 players available from Apple Inc. including the iPod Classic, the iPod Touch, and the iPod Nano.
- iPad makes its long-awaited debut. // Tech Trader;Feb2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p4
The article evaluates the iPad from Apple Inc.
- The Tiniest iPod. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
The article evaluates the iPod Shuffle digital music player from Apple Inc.