Dark Hero Studios Formed
- E1 has a new Hero. Punter, Jennie // Daily Variety;3/30/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 61, p4
The article reports on the two-year production deal of Dark Hero Studios with Toronto-based El Entertainment in the U.S. The partnership of the two companies started with the sci-fi series "Push," which is based on last year's Summit Entertainment LLC feature about political activists with...
- Pair turning to the Dark side. Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;3/16/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on the collaboration of "Watchmen" co-writer David Hayter and producer Benedict Carver to set up Dark Hero Studios in the U.S. The newly-formed company will generate film, TV, Internet and videogame projects in the action, science-fiction and horror genres. The establishment...
- Vocal Hero. HANSON, PETER // Script (10922016);Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p16
The article features screenwriter and voiceover actor David Hayter from California. Hayter reportedly became a fanboy icon due to his performance as covert operative Solid Snake in the videogame Metal Gear Solid. He eventually got various acting jobs when their family moved to Kobe, Japan,...
- Zombies attack. Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;6/11/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that David Hayter and Benedict Carver of the Dark Hero Studios have collaborated with Bill Mechanic of Pandemonium to turn the comicbook "Deadworld" into a movie. It relates that Robert L. Robinson Jr. and Jeffrey D. Erb will co-produce the zombie feature franchise, along...
- No ninja no cry. Walters, Kath // BRW;11/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p12
This article reports on the emergence of a new breed of Australian firms developing mobile games and applications called casual social games following the collapse of several firms servicing the video games industry from 2008-10.
- Diary of a Consultant. Zahn, David // Training & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p68
Presents the preliminary steps on starting a business enterprise with a partner in the United States. Significance of reading business publications and sorting out Internet in starting a business; Discussion on various organizational structure options; Importance of professional image to clients.
- CHOOSE THE PERFECT BUSINESS PARTNER. ASHER-EJIOFOR, ZAIN // Money;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p32
The article provides advice on how to choose a business partner when making a new company, looking at the importance of choosing somebody with a different skill set, a similar vision, and experience in the marketplace.
- Morahan set to join Weiland in start-up seeking new talent. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);6/14/2002, Issue 23, p3
Reports on the partnership of Harry Nash director Andy Morahan with fellow director Paul Weiland to set up a satellite production company in England.
- Forum looks to add value. // Credit Management;Dec2010, p14
The article reports on the partnership of P&A Receivables with F-Secure, Reynolds Trade Credit and Experian to form the Channel Credit Forum in 2010.