Texas' First Privately Owned Toll Road Opens to Traffic
- Private Texas Toll Road for Sale as Traffic Falls Short. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p25
Focuses on the auction of the toll road owned by Camino Colombia Inc. in Texas. Reason for the auction sale of the private toll road; Worth of taxable corporate bonds as payment for the toll road; Corporate background of Camino Colombia Inc.
- Camino Colombia Paves $75 Million Deal. Hahn, Tamar // Private Placement Letter;06/07/99, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p7
Reports on the completion of private placement announced by Camino Colombia Inc. that will enable the company to proceed with the Camino Colombia Toll Road Project. Purpose of the project; Structure of the deal; Impact of the transaction on Camino Colombia.
- Is the T-T-C D-E-A-D? // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the scrapping of Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC), a proposed network of toll roads in Texas.
- Private Texas Toll Road Sold to Hancock. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p32
Reports that John Hancock Life Insurance Co. has bought Camino Colombia, Texas' first privately owned toll road. Loan to Camino Colombia Inc.; Private placement of taxable corporate revenue bonds; Auction attended by the Texas Department of Transportation.
- Two Texas Authorities Team Up to Extend Toll-Road Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p6
Reports on a proposal to extend Harris County, Texas' planned Westpark Toll Road past county lines into Fort Bend County. Proposed road project of the Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority and the Harris County Toll Road Authority; Estimated construction cost; Toll roads successfully operated by...
- Texas House OKs Toll Ban. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p1
The article reports on the ruling of the Texas House of Representatives regarding the passage of the two-year ban on private toll roads in the U.S. Accordingly, the House Bill 2772 sponsored by Brenham Representative Lois Kolkhorst and the Senate Bill 1267 by Jacksonville Senator Robert Nichols...
- TxDOT transfers ownership of Toll 49 to NETRMA. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/14/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p9
The article reports that the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has transferred the ownership of Loop 49 from the state to the Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority (NETRMA).
- Texas DOT Opens New Toll Road to Get Drivers to Destinations Faster. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;1/3/2014, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new toll road in Houston by the Texas Department of Transportation, by which drivers will reach destinations in lesser time.
- Texas considers 85 mph speed limit on toll road. // North Texas Automotive Report;Jul2012, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that the Texas Department of Transportation has been conducting a new 41-mile segment of the Highway 130 in 2012.