Bill Auction to Raise $3.197B New Cash
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills. The 28-day bills is expected to raise $4 billion of new cash and refund $26 billion of maturing bills. In addition, the bills have an issue date of August 30,...
- Treasury Slates Bill Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31132, p2
Focuses on the United States Treasury's plan to sell 91-day and 182-day discount bills to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury's $8B Re-Opened 10-Year Notes Go At 5.230%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports on the auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department for the re-opening of 10-year notes at 99.399130. The bid-to-cover ratio of the nine-year and 11-month notes was 2.55. In addition, the financial instruments were dated May 15 and were due May 15, 2017. Bidders at the...
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year 10-month 2 1/2% bonds on April 9.
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 10-Month Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $21 billion 9-year, 10-month 2% notes on April 8.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the sale of discount treasury bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.910%, 4.195%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the rise of rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills as of November 15, 2005.