- Uptown vision. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p27
Describes real estate developer Jim MacPhaille's plans to restore Uptown New Orleans, Louisiana neighborhoods. Launching of the Louisiana Coastal Development; Employees hired to help maintain Uptown apartments.
- real estate and lifestyle news. Engelsman-Robins, Charmaine // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, pM24
Presents news related to developments in the real estate business and lifestyle in Florida as of December 2001. Impact of improvements in technology and design on homebuyers; Effect of job transfers on real estate business; Award received by the contractor Frye General Contracting in 2001;...
- Investor Communication: Township Lifestyle in the Philippines. // FinanceAsia;Nov2013, p1
The article focuses on the township lifestyle of peoples in Philippines. It informs about real estate developer Megaworld Corp., which continues to focus on providing unique world-class communities that anyone would aspire to live in. It further highlights concept of urban communities that can...
- Entrepreneur Finds Success Turning Around Inner Cities. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;1/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the success of entrepreneur Chike Melie in refurbishing and selling affordable homes in New Jersey's distressed urban areas as of January 7, 2008. Melie's real-estate development company, Zelle Enterprises, acquires and fixes dilapidated properties and sells them at...
- Optimism grows for east side of Dearborn. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;10/31/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p12
This article reports on entrepreneur Camelia Flores and her restaurant business. Flores is betting on the future of east Dearborn in Michigan. Flores and her husband opened Camelia's Mexican Grill, a 95-seat restaurant, in July at 13736 Michigan Avenue. Flores optimism about East Dearborn is...
- $19 MILLION: CATHY PEARCE 31. // BRW;9/15/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p118
Profiles property developer Cathy Pearce in Adelaide, South Australia. Total assets; Recognition of Pearce as one of the Australia's top 40 rich young people; Estimation of the personal investments.
- $70 MILLION: ROSS MAKRIS 35. // BRW;9/15/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p101
Profiles Ross Makris, a property developer in Adelaide, South Australia. Total assets; Creation of a diverse investment portfolio; Career background; Ranking of Makris as one of the Australia's top 40 young rich people.
- Putting on Our Developer's Cap. Bodamer, David // Retail Traffic;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
The article cites the approaches on how to determine the job function of real estate developers in the U.S. According to the author, the publication's staff conducted a brainstorming to determine the metrics to be considered and the criteria for top opportunities. Aside from brainstorming, the...
- Prada fans find peace melding riches, religion. Jain, Anita // Crain's New York Business;4/4/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p19
The article reports that Yitzchak Tessler, a major real estate developer in New York City, finds time to attend synagogue every day even as he oversees the conversions of the former Helmsley Windsor Hotel and two large TriBeCa buildings into condominium units. In New York City, where people can...