- Drivers profiles. // Sporting News;2/11/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p56
Profiles several NASCAR race car drivers. Weakness of Jeff Gordon; Strengths in the driving skills of Tony Stewart; Career achievements of Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- PLAYING FOR KEEPS. CAVIN, CURT // Australian Auto Action;10/30/2014, Issue 1615, p39
The article discusses the highlights of round 33 of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Sprint Cup Series held on Martinsville Speedway in Virginia on October 26, 2014. Topics covered include the Chase victory of racing driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., Earnhardt's racing...
- Dale Jr.'s No. 3 displayed at Hall of Fame. // Dixie Automotive Report;Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that car racing driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., who has won the Nationwide race at Daytona in 2010, has been included in the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- JUNIOR'S NATIONWIDE FUTURE. Cavin, Curt // Australian Auto Action;10/16/2014, Issue 1613, p16
The article reports the claim by National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) driver Dale Earnhardt Jnr. of Hendrick Motorsports team that he wants to become a driver for his own Nationwide Series team called JR Motorsports in the near future.
- Earnhardt again named NASCAR's most popular. // North Texas Automotive Report;Jan2012, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
The article announces that automobile racer Dale Earnhardt Jr. was named NASCAR's most popular driver for the ninth consecutive year.
- Earnhardt Jr. wins his 8th 'most popular' award. Fryer, Jenna // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Jan2011, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p12
The article announces that race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. has won the most popular driver award from the NASCAR for the eighth consecutive year.
- Earnhardt signs 5-year extention with Hendrick. Fryer, Jenna // Knoxville Automotive Report;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt Jr. has signed a five-year extension of his contract with the Hendrick automobile racing team in 2011.
- Earnhardt wins 11th Most Popular Driver award. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Jan2014, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
The article announces that Dale Earnhardt Jr. received the Most Popular Driver Award by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) National Motorsports Press Association (NMPA).
- A look at the intermediate future. Crossman, Matt // Sporting News;3/17/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 11, p61
The article presents information on developments related to automobile racing in the U.S. The Daytona 500 racing event revealed nothing about the rest of the season. The race at California revealed a little, and for racing drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon, the news was good. At the...