Take the Brand For a Ride
- COMPANIES AT WORK. // Inc.;Sep2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p146
The article focuses on New York city-based advertisement company Show Media which specializes on rooftop advertisements for taxis.
- REVIEW. // Campaign (UK);1/11/2002, Issue 1, p7
Reports developments in the advertising industry in Great Britain as of January 2002. Retirement of John Shannon as president and chief executive officer of Grey International; Appointment of Paul Thomas as managing director for Ford of Britain; Lists of agencies shortlisted by Prudential for...
- The real King of Cannes. Considine, Pippa // Campaign;6/11/2004 Cannes Supp, p6
Winning a Cannes Grand Prix means instant recognition for a network and competition is more fierce than ever. Now there are more than 15,000 entries each year across different media and around 8,000 or so delegates. Despite that change in odds, there are some films that won in the early days of...
- Wunderman promotes Haf to lead European activity. // Precision Marketing;12/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the promotion of Wolfgang Haf as chief executive officer of international agency network Wunderman in Europe. Improvement of the senior management team in key global markets; Career history of Haf; Responsibilities of Haf in the firm.
- Clark to take up CEO position at MindShare in Britain. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/12/2002, p1
Reports on the appointment of Kelly Clark as chief executive officer at advertising agency Mindshare UK in Great Britain. Reorganization of MindShare Asia-Pacific; Determination of strategic planning; Replacement from position of chief executive officer Simon Rees.
- STOP PRESS. // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p2
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of March 2002. Launch of adventure travel packages of Tesco; Selection of chief executive officer David Hearn Cordiant Communications; Recruitment of Laird & Partners as global advertising agency of Gap.
- Agency CEOs reveal gripes with clients. // Campaign;1/14/2011, Issue 2, p5
The article presents the findings of a survey by chief executive officers (CEO) of advertising agencies, regarding the client's complaints on advertising services in Great Britain.
- DHL Taiwan chief takes up CEO job at United group. Smith, Glenn // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/6/2002, p5
Reports on the appointment of David Wang as chief executive officer of advertising firm United Communications Group in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mills on...non-executive directors. Mills, Dominic // Campaign;04/02/99, Issue 13, p27
Comments on the emerging practice by companies of hiring chief executives as non-executive directors. Objections to the practice; Necessity for advertising agencies to put outsiders on their boards.