- ENTERPRISE APPS DISPLAYED SMALL. Gould, Lawrence S. // Automotive Design & Production;May/Jun2011, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on the emergence of large and complex enterprise software systems in small mobile devices. As compared to mobile applications used in factories and production, applications for smart telephones and tablet devices are lighter and inexpensive. The mobile applications developed...
- Google remains mobile's question mark. Karpinski, Rich // Telephony;3/31/2008, p30
The article reports developments for Google Inc. in the U.S. Web search giant has lunched its Android software project. Google also pushed for an open-access block for the new spectrum, and it was willing to enter the bidding to make it a reality, which ensured a data network that will be kind...
- TECH INSPECTION GOES MOBILE. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2012, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p10
The article reviews the TechSpec application software available for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Akira unveils mobile publishing tool. // RCR Wireless News;12/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p24
The article reports on the launch of the Publisher 2.0 Web-based publishing and content management tool by Akira in San Francisco, California in December 2005. The software allows users to create interactive content for mobile devices. The software also allows customers to deliver...
- "What were they thinking?". // Four Four Two;Sep2011, Issue 207, p34
The article highlights unusual football-related mobile communication applications, including the pocket vuvuzela, the Soccer Hitter game and the RED! application which allows iPhones to be used as a red or yellow card.
- Queue Buster. // Gay Times (09506101);May2012, Issue 405, p64
The article reviews the mobile phone application software WeQ4U.
- 54 percent of developers include LBS in mobile apps. // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p12
The article discusses the results of Evans Data's survey of more than 400 mobile developers which shows that 54 percent of developers working on applications for mobile devices are including location based and mapping services into those programs.
- The OTA Wait. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;10/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p29
Features over-the-air (OTA) software update products. Design of OTA products; Content applications offered by OTA-software updates; Advantages of extending OTA technology into the cellular handset market.
- Mac Store: APPS. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jun2013, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p55
The article evaluates several software including Any Video Converter software from AnvSoft Inc., Fotor software from Chengdu Everlmaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd., and Watee software.