Japan's 40 Richest
- Japan's 40 Richest. Minami, Kiyoe // Forbes Asia;6/19/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p43
The article presents a list of the 40 richest businessmen in Japan. It includes Masayoshi Son, chief executive of Softbank, Yasuo Takei, founder of Takefuji, Kunio Busujima, chairman of Sankyo, Yoshitaka Fukuda, head of Aiful, and Hiroshi Mikitani, founder of Rakuten.
- Japan's 40 Richest. Minami, Kiyoe; Kelly, Tim // Forbes Asia;5/19/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p35
The article presents information about Japan's 40 richest people. Japan's 40 wealthiest businesspeople are worth $89.9 billion, up $10.7 billion from 2007. Twenty people are richer than 2007, helped by the yen's 17% gain against the U.S. dollar. Hiroshi Yamauchi, who retired as Nintendo Co....
- Stores of Value. Kelly, Tim // Forbes Asia;3/2/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p34
The article focuses on Tadashi Yanai, richest man of Japan. Yanai's countercyclical success is the most notable among a handful of Japanese retailers who have crept up in "Forbes," list of Japan's 40 Richest this recessionary year. Harrison Bates, an analyst at KBC Securities in Tokyo, says...
- The Contrarians. MERTENS, BRIAN; SERAFIN, TATIANA; HIGASHI-HO, YUMI // Forbes Asia;Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p50
The article offers information on 40 richest personalities of Japan stating the 13 percent collective rise in the wealth since January 2010, focusing on their services based on philantrophy. Information on Hiroshi Mikitani founder of Rakuten and a critic of nuclear power is given in detail....
- Fashion Scoops. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/25/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 41, p20
The article offers news briefs related to fashion and retailing. Celebrity Victoria Beckham is cited to make few appearances in ready-to-wear fashion shows to present new styles of shoes. Rapper Kevin Federline is stated to establish quality clothing for children. The "Forbes" magazine has named...
- Daily Quote. Yanai, Tadashi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 133, p2
The article presents a quote from Tadashi Yanai, chief executive officer of Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., which talks about the plans of the company to roll out its cheaper format.
- Daily Quote. Yanai, Tadashi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 48, p2
The article presents a quote from chairman of Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., Tadashi Yania regarding the company's aim to become the biggest fashion retailer.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/14/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 78, p2
A quote from Tadashi Yanai, chief executive officer (CEO) of Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., emphasizing the importance of the right products is presented.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/17/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 59, p2
The article presents quote from Uniqlo chairman and founder Tadashi Yanai regarding the aim of the company to improve its business.