Be Green And Make Money
- WEBWISE. Scott, Richard // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2010, Issue 120, p16
The article reviews the web site Swaprock, which is located at www.swaprock.com.au.
- Free Stuff! Kress, Brittany // Guideposts;Oct2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p16
This article provides information on the web site freecycle.org. The web site was created to serve as an online community where people can find what they need and give what they do not for free. Deron Beal, freecycle's founder, dreamed up the idea when he worked for a recycling agency in Tucson,...
- Tesco Cars. Richardson, Anna // New Media Age;5/5/2011, p44
The article reviews the website Tesco Cars, tescocars.com, from Carsite, which sells second-hand cars.
- Shopsmart. Carter, Belinda // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2005, Issue 6, p40
Offers advice on buying a second-hand car. Purpose of checking weekly newspapers and Internet sites; List of Web sites that are reliable and informative guides in finding second-hand cars; Parts of an automobile that should be checked.
- Buy and sell used equipment over the Internet. Iacocca, Lee // Forging;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the growth in the business of buying and selling used equipment on the Internet. Benefits of electronic commerce; Availability of services to handle shipping, appraisal and escrow; Estimated market for used assets worldwide.
- Used trucks: know the risks. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2013, p32
The article focuses on the disadvantages of using secondhand trucks and it informs that the Consolidated Fork Truck Services (CFTS) inspection helps to know the risks associated with online trading.
- Leftovers are cool. // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2013, Issue 161, p44
The article reports on the marketing of several second-hand technologies at online stores which include laptops, cameras, and portable media players.
- TO HAVE AND TO HAVE NOT. Cranmer, John // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2008, Issue 354, p40
The article focuses on a shopping trend wherein consumers start to refuse ownership in favour of use and experience. It notes a significant role being played by the Internet in buying, selling and reselling items. Also emphasized is that people have to change their perception of shopping because...
- TEN THINGS. // Motocross Action Magazine;Feb2016, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p66
The article offers tips for buying second-hand motorcycles. Topics covered include researching about the make and model that one is planning to buy, checking prices at www.nada.com, negotiating with the mindset that there will be another used motorcycle available, checking for wear and tear...