- Yahoo Cuts China R&D Site, Joins U.S. Tech Retreat. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;3/18/2015, p00
The article reports on the retrenchment of workers of search engine service provider Yahoo! Inc. on its outpost in China.
- Agency misery. Hooper, Richard // Truck & Driver;Mar2009, p46
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the author's experience of losing a job in an agency after only working for two months.
- Flying Under the Radar. Lazarus, Arthur // Physician Executive;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "On the Firing Line," by Robert Grossman in the July-August 2006 issue.
- Standing Up for Terrel Bell, Who Stands Up for Us. Millenson, Roy H. // Education Week;9/22/1982, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the issue regarding the campaign to ousts Secretary of Education Terrel H. Bell.
- Drug Abuse. LaBarbera, Joseph J. // Podiatry Management;Apr/May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p16
A letter to the editor asking if there are legal ramifications to fire an employee who is suspected of abusing drugs and asking if it is permitted by law to ask an employee to pass through a drug screen test and a response by the editor to this letter are presented.
- Expediting Publication to Inform Political Debates. Sade, Robert M. // New England Journal of Medicine;05/27/99, Vol. 340 Issue 21, p1681
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Removal of JAMA editor draws fire," by B. McCormick, seen in the February 1, 1999 issue.
- A lemon. Frede, Ed // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1979, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p77
Presents a letter to the editor about the failure of the "Columbia Journalism Review" to check the facts in the firing of an assistant copy desk.
- A lemon. Myers, Richard A. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1979, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p77
Presents a response by Richard A. Myers to a letter to the editor about the termination of an assistant copy desk chief.
- Jamie Oliver Woolworths plan is incredible egotism. // Personnel Today;1/20/2009, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Jamie Oliver mulls plans to find work for 'incredible' Woolworths staff," in the January 13, 2009 issue.