- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. Koski, Jennifer // Medical Meetings;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p54
Presents information about the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center launched by the Gaylord Hotels company in May 2004. Features of the resort and convention center; Total number of guest rooms in the resort.
- Deep in the Heart. Watkins, Ed // Lodging Hospitality;7/1/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p32
This paper focuses on Gaylord Texan, a mega-convention hotel opened by Gaylord Hotels in April 2004 on the shores of Lake Grapevine in Texas. The Gaylord Texan is off to a roaring success--both operationally and fiscally. And despite the fact that the opening was delayed twice for a total of one...
- Opulent Orlando. Elliott, Christopher; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 138 Issue 21, pD10
Looks at the increase of luxury hotels and services in Orlando, Florida. Review of various luxury hotel chains with new developments in Orlando, including Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. and Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center; Suggestion that more luxury hotels are being constructed in Orlando in...
- Gaylord wants more of Texas, changes name of its hotel. Petersen, Jeri // Fort Worth Business Press;11/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p29
Reports on the decision of Gaylord Hotels to change the name of its entertainment complex at its Texas resort and convention center. Reason behind the name change of the hotel; Comparison of the name changes made at Gaylord Texan hotel and Gaylord's Florida resort; Connotation of clients...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/13/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry and career development in the U.S. Delaware North Cos. Inc. and PRO-ACT Inc. have signed a deal to supply fresh produce for food operations. Gaylord Hotels has formed a partnership with Cvent Inc. to promote a new program for...
- Executive Orders and Executive Privileges. Craig, Bruce // Perspectives;Jan2002, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p18
Reports the issuance of the executive order for the implementation of the Presidential Records Act in the United States. Provision of the systematic release for the presidential papers; Citation on the press conference and transcripts; Affiliation of the national security for the documents.
- Gaylord National Debuts. // Association Meetings;Aug2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p37
The article reports on the opening of the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center owned by Gaylord Hotels in National Harbor, Maryland. The combined hotel and convention center has 2,000 guest rooms and has 470,000 square feet of meeting, convention, and exhibit space. It features seven...
- Gaylord Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;8/17/2009, p1
The article offers information on the Gaylord National's Ice! attraction event produced by Gaylord Hotels in Washington, D.C. It states that the attraction will be created entirely of 5,000 blocks of ice weighing 1.5 million pounds which was hand-sculpted by 40 international artisans which...
- PRODUCT SHOTS. Zeitchik, Steven; McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;5/18/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 34, p1
The article focuses on a press conference organized in New York City by the Writers Guild of America (WGA) to discuss product placement by television networks.