BURIED IN BAD NEWS?
- DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2005, p40
This article presents a list of dates related to meetings. The "Board and EGM Meeting," will be held on February 16, 2005. The "Supplier Members Meeting," will be held on March 9, 2005. The "First meeting Electorial College/Regional Chairman," will be held on March 16, 2005. The "AGM Luncheon,"...
- REGIONAL MEETINGS. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2005, p40
This article presents a list of regional meetings which will be held in the month of March 2005. The meeting for London AGM will be held at TBC on March 2, 2005. The meeting for South East AGM will be held at TBC on March 3, 2005.
- Avoiding planning pitfalls. Cullity, Mike // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Sep92, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p43
No abstract available.
- Conference Call. Atkinson, Jan // Marketing Week;12/3/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p47
Outlines the concerns raised by people in conducting in-house conferences and events. How conferences and events benefit from the input of a professional team; Reason events which are designed, produced and organized by the `host' company suffer; Significance of a professional team.
- Death to death by meetings. GOLDEN, MICHELLE // Accounting Today;9/1/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p44
The article looks at meeting processes. It discusses behaviors and meeting patterns that lead to unproductive meetings. Explanations are offered on the preparations for creating sustainable outcomes from meetings, including documenting the desired outcome as the purpose of the meeting,...
- Board Minutes. // Overture;Dec2008, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p24
The article outlines the minutes of the executive board meetings of the Professional Musicians Local 47 held in October 2008. It mentions the board members who attended the meetings and those who were excused. An overview of the reports presented and bills authorized during the meetings are also...
- Event Management. Auerbach, Michael P. // Event Management -- Research Starters Business;3/1/2016, p1
This paper will take a comprehensive look at the field of event management, creating a profile of the growth of the event management industry as well as the outlook. It will also review some of the wide range of event types such as meetings, seminars, receptions and conventions. In the process,...
- Tips on running meetings that work. Sowards, Dennis // Snips;Jan2009, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p80
The article offers tips on organizing effective meetings. It cites the importance of identifying the purpose of the meeting and staying focused on accomplishing that purpose. It mentions that the leader should also plan the time for each agenda item. It notes that organizers should develop a...
- Ten tips for organizing a great off-site meeting. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
The article offers tips on how to organize a successful off-site meeting which includes choosing a perfect location, calculating the cost ahead of time, and developing a detailed schedule.