VIRTUAL MEETINGS SEEN AS BIGGEST INFLUENCE FOR '09
- Survey finds national differences in spending among affluent consumers. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p28
Reports on the global survey of consumers by American Express Co. Optimism of consumers to their financial conditions and spending plans; Consumer spending confidence; Projection of increase in expenditures.
- FUTUREWATCH 2010: ADAPT AND MOVE FORWARD. Hall, Alison // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the results of the FutureWatch 2010, the eighth annual survey of meeting planners and suppliers in the U.S. conducted by Meeting Professionals International and American Express Co. It found that the top three concerns for the year are budget cuts, doing more with less and...
- YOU CAN'T BEAT REPEAT BUSINESS. FRYER, JASON // National Liquor News;May2010, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p10
The article highlights the value of customer loyalty, presents the findings of the "Global Marketplace Insights" survey conducted by American Express Company, and offers advice on how to encourage customer loyalty.
- AMEX Reveals Results of Survey on Cruise Trends. // Travel Agent;7/15/2013, Vol. 342 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the findings of the internal cruise survey by American Express Travel (AMEX) revealed at the annual cruise3sixty conference, which suggests that customers continue to look for and book new cruise experiences.
- Survey: Debt Levels Steady. // American Banker;7/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 108, p6
This article presents the results of a survey of U.S. consumers by credit card company American Express Co. which shows that most consumers have not seen an increase in their debt for the past six months and nearly four in ten have a decreased debt level.
- Amex Is the Winner Of E-Mail Survey. // American Banker;10/23/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 203, p7
Reports that the American Express Co. won an e-mail survey for customer satisfaction in the U.S. for the year 2002, conducted by a loyalty program provider Satmetrix Systems Inc. Winner of the survey of 2001; Questions asked in the survey.
- In-room technology gets good marks in survey. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/6/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4322, p10
Presents the results of a survey conducted by American Express on the availability of in-room technology and business facilities in hotels. Views of business travelers on the quality of technology offerings in hotel rooms; Level of security provided by hotels.
- HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT. // Buying Business Travel;Jan/Feb2011, Issue 48, p18
The article reports on the survey conducted by American Express CO. which shows that business travellers want the best of both worlds it terms of booking travel.
- Holiday spending pegged at $1,000+ per shopper. // Advertising Age;11/25/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 48, p25
The article reports on an American Express Co. consumer survey which claims that American shoppers expect to spend a total of $1,160 during the Christmas holiday season, with an average $900 for gifts and the rest for entertaining, decorations and travel.