SHARING BEST PRACTICES
- MICHAEL BURKE. Hall, Alison // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p21
The article profiles Hanover Insurance Group Inc. conference and travel services manager Michael Burke. Burke has started his career in the hotel industry, wherein he worked behind front desk at the Worcester Marriott in Massachusetts. It mentions that working at the local insurance company Paul...
- An Epoch Change in Our Paradigms. O'Brien, Bill // Reflections;Spring2002, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p38
Looks into the roles of corporate leaders. Articulation of the consequences of hierarchical corporate governance; Development of ideas which will enhance employee commitment; Views on the governing ideas and practices of Hanover Insurance Cos.
- The Hanover Insurance Group Joins The PIA Partnership. // Insurance Broadcasting;9/9/2013, p1
The article presents information on a business partnership between National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) and Hanover Insurance Group Inc., an insurance company. It informs that the partnership identifies areas of opportunity in the agency-company partnership, facilitates...
- Hanover Appoints VP for Texas. // American Banker;3/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 59, p9
States Citizens and Hanover Insurance Cos. selected Debra Richardson as regional vice president in Texas. Richardson's responsibilities at Hanover Insurance Co.; Her career highlights; Services offered by the Massachusetts and Michigan companies..
- Hanover Taps South President. // American Banker;12/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 245, p9
Reports that Citizens and Hanover Insurance Cos. named Robin Nicks president of Hanover Insurance Co.'s southern region.
- Hanover offering series of 26 safety workshops aimed at owners, managers, supervisors. // Insurance Advocate;05/03/97, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p27
Announces Hanover Insurance Co.'s holding of a series of 26 safety workshops covering commercial vehicle safety, construction safety, property conservation safety, premises security, safety and health aimed at owners, managers and supervisors to be held at various locations.
- Hanover Insurance to reduce market presence in 12 states. Esters, Stephanie D. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/30/97, Vol. 101 Issue 26, p3
Focuses on Hanover Insurance Company plans to reduce its market presence in 12 states. Comments from Mike Buckley, director of public information for the insurer; Identification of the businesses Hanover plans to reduce; Description of Hanover's plans to their other markets.
- Hanover OKs home business endorsement. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 37, p83
Discusses the introduction of The Home Entrepreneur Program, by The Hanover Insurance Company. What the program provides; Where the program is available; Description of the program.
- Employment-related practices liability policy includes limits for small, medium-size. // Insurance Advocate;12/07/96, Vol. 107 Issue 48, p8
Announces the Hanover Insurance Co.'s introduction of its Employment-Related Practices Liability Policy. Flexibility of the policy for small or medium-sized employers.