STAND UP AND BE HEARD
- GRMC Board cancels meeting to name CEO. HOLDER, CASEY // Graham Leader;7/6/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 93, p2A
The article reports that the Graham Regional Medical Center Board of Directors' meeting to name its chief executive officer has been cancelled.
- ANDERSON DEPARTS SITE. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2010, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the resignation of Site's chief executive officers (CEO) Brenda Anderson in the incentive industry association. It mentions that the position will be assumed by Allison Summers, executive director of Site and the Site International Foundation. It mentions that many in the...
- CALL TO ACTION. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p7
An interview with Brenda Anderson, chief executive officer (CEO) of Site, formerly the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives, is presented. Anderson refers to legislation/lobbying, public relations and grassroots as the areas of focus of Site. She encourages industry associations to join...
- Do homework, be prepared when meeting with big people at big firms. O'Donnell, Jeanine "J.T."; Dauten, Dale // West County Journal;12/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 49, pD12
The article provides an answer to a question on the necessary preparations needed when meeting with big people, such as chief executive officers (CEOs) of big business enterprises.
- Do homework, be prepared when meeting with big people at big firms. O'Donnell, Jeanine "J.T."; Dauten, Dale // St. Charles Journal;12/7/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 84, pD10
The article presents an answer to the question of how can someone set up a meeting with a chief executive of a big company.
- CEOS SHARE WISDOM AT PANCAKES & POLITICS. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/17/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p0021
The article offers information on Michigan Chronicle's Pancakes & Politics speakers series, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Roundtable, to be held on June 20, 2013 at the Detroit Athletic Club in Detroit, Michigan.
- Stars of Silicon Valley. // Crain's New York Business;11/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p58
Reports that four of Silicon Alley's leading chief executives will headline the December 1, 1999 Digital Newsmakers breakfast, which will be held in New York, New York. Schedule of activities; Cost of entry in the breakfast meeting; Networking breakfast's sponsors.
- Business breakfast. // Finance Week;04/27/2001, p12
Focuses on Nedcor Chief Executive Officer Richard Laubscher's scheduled appearance at 'Finance Week' magazine's business breakfast, which will be held in Sandton, South Africa on May 24, 2001.
- In Practice. Wilcox, John // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p11
Reports on developments related to personnel management. Characteristics of a typical business meeting; Retirement decisions of chief executive officers; Starting salaries for newly graduate employees.