Course to success
- Psychological contraction. Griffiths, Ward // People Management;9/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p51
Explains how the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's psychology management certificate can help managers to reduce the productivity gap in Great Britain. Reason for the existence of productivity gap in the economy; Significance of psychology in management.
- What can I earn asâ€¦ an HR officer/adviser (commerce) in East Anglia/M1 corridor? // Personnel Today;6/20/2006, p37
The article presents information about the role and compensation package of human resource (HR) executives in Great Britain. The job titles HR adviser and HR officer are used interchangeably. The certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and at least three years of...
- The conference value pack. DiVito, Lisa // People Management;8/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p57
Presents an overview of the events that form part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) development strategy. Details of a conference on learning and development; Actions taken by the CIPD to ensure that the events match the customers' needs; Aim of the events.
- Winning ways. // People Management;Oct2011, p7
The author considers the entries for human resources (HR) practices, judged for the annual Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards, to be revealed on October 11, 2011.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;9/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p59
Presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of September 28, 2000. Details on the institute's online survey of the level of internationalization in the human resource management profession; Workshops on employment law held by the CIPD.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;2/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p59
Provides information on conferences to be held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) from March to April 2001. Open evening for its advanced certificate in employment law; Theme of the CIPD Scottish Partnership's 2001 conference; Speakers at the conference on workplace...
- The changing role of the HR institute. // Personnel Today;3/4/2003, p16
Discusses the value added by British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to the profession of personnel management. Organization of an annual conference and exhibition by the institute; Increase in membership of the institute; Frustration of members with the institute's inability...
- HR Software Show reveals extent of new technology. // People Management;Jun2014, p66
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's HR Software Show to be held at Olympia in London, England in June 2014.
- A practical resource for the public sector. // People Management;Jun2011, p56
The article reports on the launch of a new area of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) website in 2011 which is dedicated to supporting and informing the public sector of the human resources (HR) community.