Course to success
- Psychological contraction. Griffiths, Ward // People Management;9/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p51
Explains how the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's psychology management certificate can help managers to reduce the productivity gap in Great Britain. Reason for the existence of productivity gap in the economy; Significance of psychology in management.
- What can I earn asâ€¦ an HR officer/adviser (commerce) in East Anglia/M1 corridor? // Personnel Today;6/20/2006, p37
The article presents information about the role and compensation package of human resource (HR) executives in Great Britain. The job titles HR adviser and HR officer are used interchangeably. The certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and at least three years of...
- The conference value pack. DiVito, Lisa // People Management;8/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p57
Presents an overview of the events that form part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) development strategy. Details of a conference on learning and development; Actions taken by the CIPD to ensure that the events match the customers' needs; Aim of the events.
- Inside the box. Purcell, John; Kinnie, Nick; Hutchinson, Sue; Rayton, Bruce // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p30
Presents information on a research commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on a link between the way people are managed and business performance in Great Britain. Methodology used; Challenges faced by several human resource (HR) organizations; Implications for the...
- Institute comes under fire for the value it adds to HR. // Personnel Today;3/11/2003, p18
Reports on the opinion of several human resources (HR) managers on role of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in development of HR in Great Britain. Lack of quality in HR events organized by CIPD compared to other institution; Failure of the institute for providing...
- Support for CIPD as the debate on its role continues to rumble. Sloman, Martyn; Stewart, Jim; Comer, Sarah; Pryce, Tirion // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p16
Focuses on the services provided by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. Need to challenge the claim of CIPD on lack of access to its research programmes; Availability of research information on website; High charges for availing the services of the CIPD...
- Winning ways. // People Management;Oct2011, p7
The author considers the entries for human resources (HR) practices, judged for the annual Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards, to be revealed on October 11, 2011.
- Gibraltar HR first to up its game with certificate. Churchard, Claire // People Management;5/20/2010, p8
The article reports that some human resource (HR) professionals in Gibraltar took the Certificate in HR Practice (CHRP), a qualification being offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in 2010.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p68
Presents news briefs relating to the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). Release of the CIPD annual recruitment survey; Information on the subjects added to the CIPD Web site; Topics discussed in the CIPD publication `Employment Tribunals.'