Course to success
- Psychological contraction. Griffiths, Ward // People Management;9/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p51
Explains how the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's psychology management certificate can help managers to reduce the productivity gap in Great Britain. Reason for the existence of productivity gap in the economy; Significance of psychology in management.
- What can I earn asâ€¦ an HR officer/adviser (commerce) in East Anglia/M1 corridor? // Personnel Today;6/20/2006, p37
The article presents information about the role and compensation package of human resource (HR) executives in Great Britain. The job titles HR adviser and HR officer are used interchangeably. The certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and at least three years of...
- Inside the box. Purcell, John; Kinnie, Nick; Hutchinson, Sue; Rayton, Bruce // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p30
Presents information on a research commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on a link between the way people are managed and business performance in Great Britain. Methodology used; Challenges faced by several human resource (HR) organizations; Implications for the...
- Gibraltar HR first to up its game with certificate. Churchard, Claire // People Management;5/20/2010, p8
The article reports that some human resource (HR) professionals in Gibraltar took the Certificate in HR Practice (CHRP), a qualification being offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in 2010.
- IN BRIEF. // People Management;11/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p8
Presents news update concerning personnel management in Great Britain as of November 23, 2000. Possible benefit of the agreement between the Hertfordshire Borough Council and Unison; Findings of a survey on the use of e-learning at companies in central London, England; Information on the Public...
- Strategy as standard. Rana, Eila // People Management;7/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p59
Reveals that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is reviewing its professional standards for people management profession. Reason for the review; Benefit of the standard; Research commissioned by CIPD.
- HR qualifications: CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice. // Personnel Today;11/12/2002, p36
Discusses requirements for obtaining a British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Certificate in Personnel Practice. Formal qualifications of candidates required for the certification; Courses to be taken for the certification; Career opportunities for candidates after obtaining...
- GOOD TO GO. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p51
The article previews the 2006 annual exhibition to be held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Harrogate, England. Among the human resource concerns to be addressed at the event are coaching, leadership and employee well-being. The exhibition will also feature the...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p65
Presents news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of September 13, 2001. Changes made to the Library and Information Services charges; Information on the national conference and exhibition of the institute; Course on Internet-based candidate...