- The fire inside. O'Hara, Kristy J. // Smart Business Atlanta;Apr2009, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the strategies implemented by Susan Bell, managing partner of Ernst & Young LLP, which aim to enhance the company's operation in Atlanta, Georgia. The strategies include building strong relationship with employees, addressing the needs of clients and implementing integrity...
- The customer is king, Ernst & Young study says. Levine, Shira // America's Network;07/01/99, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p12
Presents information on several predictions made by Ernst & Young on customer retention in the telecommunications industry. Significance of one-to-one strategy in customer services; Reasons for local carriers honing their marketing and customer care skills; Comments from Charles Koontz, head of...
- Ernst & Young's employee policies earn honors. Hubbard, Kim L. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/19/99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p23
Reports on Ernst & Young LLP's inclusion in `Fortune' magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America.' Criteria used for the list; Ernst & Young's practice of attracting, developing, and retaining high-performance employees; Flexible work arrangements; Other workplace policies.
- US Biotech May Leap into the Black. Agres, Ted // Drug Discovery & Development;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p16
Reports on trends in the biotechnology industry in the U.S. according to Ernst & Young LLC. Forecasted profits for biotech companies; Restructuring of biotech companies; Historical data trends for revenues and expenses; Expected annual compound growth from 2003 to 2008; Sales and losses in 2003;...
- European Perspectives. Dengler, Konrad // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p42
The article reports on the forecast of Ernst & Young (EY) business consultancy firm citing strong growth in the Eurozone in 2016 based on the positive Eurozone gross domestic product (GDP) growth at 0.4 percent in the first quarter of 2015 (Q1 2015), higher consumer spending and low fuel prices...
- Ernst & Young team to aid cybershopping. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/24/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 102, p20
Reports on Ernst & Young's creation of the eRescue, a team of Internet specialists who will try to quickly solve problems that arise on Web sites. Study of online shoppers' attitude towards difficult-to-shop sites; Five-day program for restoring Internet connections with customers.
- Fit for service. // Total Telecom Magazine;Dec2007, p31
The article reports on lean and efficient customer-care structure as a crucial requirement for telecommunications operators as enterprises and consumers increasingly change the way they buy services. Although the quality of customer care does not figure highly when consumers choose a service,...
- E&Y Opens Rail Group. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;5/10/99, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p33
Reports the creation of a group tasked to improve railroad service and operations by shipper consultant firm Ernst & Young LLP in the United States. Involvement of former railroaders James Wilson and David Proctor as leaders of the group; Profile of the executives; Availability of a customer...
- Head2Head. // Inter@ctive Week;08/09/99, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p30
Compares Ernst & Young's online consulting service `Ernie' with Arthur Andersen's `KnowledgeSpace.' Features; Advantages and disadvantages.