Obama's BlackBerry's Elite Symbol or Vulnerable Device?
- IT VIDEO. // Network World;12/15/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p6
The article features videos depicting the second fastest supercomputer in Tsubame, Japan and U.S. President-elect Barack Obama outlining a plan to give every child in the nation. It discusses the plans of a British mobile phone manufacturer to start selling a smartphone originally built for the...
- Working on the iPhone. Quittner, Josh // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/8/2008, Issue 35, p49
The article reviews the smartphone iPhone 3G, comparing its features to those of the Blackberry Pearl smartphone.
- Mobile Privacy and Security: The Next Frontier of IT Risk Management. Piccoli, Gabriele // Cutter Benchmark Review;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Katia Passerini on principles for safeguarding privacy on mobile devices, one by Lanse LaVoy on smartphones as the ultimate mobile computing device, and another on "Please Rob Me" that help secure mobile platforms.
- In the Palm of His Hand. // Louisville Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having a Blackberry phone in his family.
- RIM's Storm coming soon to VZW. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p21
The article evaluates the BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone from Research In Motion Ltd.
- BlackBerry Bold hits speed bumps. Shaw, Keith // Network World;11/17/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p38
The article evaluates the BlackBerry Bold 9000 smartphone from Research in Motion Ltd.
- BlackBerry Pearl. Flynn, David // APC (Bauer Media Group);Dec2008, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p11
The article evaluates the new Pearl Flip 8220 BlackBerry from Research In Motion Ltd.
- BlackBerry. // Stuff;Feb2009, Issue 119, p52
The article evaluates the BlackBerry smartphone from Research in Motion (RIM) Ltd.
- Can Apple Ride Out the Storm? McKay, Lauren; Weinberger, Joshua // CRM Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p37
The article evaluates the BlackBerry phone from Research in Motion (RIM).