- Student of the Year. // Management Services;Summer2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p6
The article announces the selection of Gerry Parker as the recipient of the 2009 Student of the Year award by Scott-Grant Ltd.
- Two earn CCIM designation. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar95, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p12
Reports that Andrew J. White and Robert E. Smith have been awarded Certified Commercial Investment Member designations by the Commercial Real Estate Institute.
- Hinds CC president, alumnus honored by Boy Scout Council. // Jackson Advocate;8/13/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 45, p12A
The article announces that Hinds Community College president Clyde Muse and Hinds alumnus Robert Smith have received the Whitney Young Service Award from the Andrew Jackson Council of the Boy Scouts of America on June 23, 2015.
- Deadline for STMA awards is October 15. // SportsTurf;Oct2012, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p42
This article announces that October 15, 2012 is the submission deadline for award and Founders Award nominations and applications to Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA).
- HUMAN RESOURCES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/21/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p9
The article announces that the Salt Lake Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the recipient of the Platinum EXCEL Award, SHRM Membership Super Star and the SHRM Foundation Chapter Champion.
- FARM EMPLOYER OF THE YEARSponsored by Safety RevolutionBusiness with a buzz is staff motivatorLoyal team with a can-do attitudeWorkers return year after year. Beaton, Debbie // Farmers Weekly;6/12/2015, Issue 1031, p1
The article announces that farmers Robert Smith, David Metcalfe and David Knott has received the Farm Employer of the Year Award by Safety Revolution Business.
- Awards. // School Library Journal;Nov80, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p27
Announces the names of the authors in the United States who received literary awards, as of November 1980. Robert K. Smith; Bette Greene; Jerome Beatty.
- Award of excellence for CSI members. // Secretary;Jan96, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p28
Looks at the introduction of the Office Team Award of Excellence, a scholarship for students in the administrative field by Office Team, an administrative staffing firm. Description of award.
- Copper County finds new way to recognize its honor students. // Curriculum Review;Oct91, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on Copper Country's way of recognizing its honor students. How students making the honor roll in elementary schools in six districts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula get public recognition; How Houghton High School, in the heart of Copper Country recognize its honor students.