CELEBRATING THE 2008 NAFE TOP 30 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTIVE WOMEN
- P&G's Sweet Eco-Packaging Plan. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/13/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 32, p6
The article focuses on the plans of Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) to use a substainable and recyclable plastic in the packaging of its products from 2011. It reports that the plastic will be supplied by Braskem SA and will be used in the packaging of brands including Cover Girl and Pantene. It also...
- Drosos Talks Shop At CEW Event. Prior, Molly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/24/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 87, p6
The article reports on the plan of Gina Drosos, president of global personal care at Procter & Gamble Co., to visit with consumers in their homes when she travels to the Middle East in the last week of October 2008. Drosos will ask about family dynamics, daily responsibilities, commutes and...
- celebrating Career Women of Achievement 2008. // Cincinnati Magazine;May2008, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p101
The article discusses the achievements of several successful career women. Laura N. Brunner, managing principal, Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, states that she encourages women to go back to school. Brunner is the first female leader of a major commercial real estate firm in the Cincinnati, Ohio...
- Beauty Care Charters A Global View. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/30/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 113, p8b
The article profiles consumer goods company Procter & Gamble's group president of global beauty care Deb Henretta, who oversees the company's cosmetics and beauty industry subsidiaries including Olay, Old Spice, and Cover Girl. She discusses topics including how she manages consumers differing...
- Procter & Gamble. // Hotel & Motel Management;08/14/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 14, p122
Features Procter & Gamble Co. Location; Contact information; Company history; Strategic plans; Nature of business.
- Gillette unites $300 million Latin America market here. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;3/29/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the decision of Gillette to consolidate its operations in the Caribbean Area into a central region to be managed in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Combined sales volume of the company in the area; Total employees of the company in the region; Headquarters in San Juan being built by the...
- Graciela Eleta: Bringing professional passion to Procter & Gamble. Jubilee, Vincent // Caribbean Business;12/16/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p56
Profiles Graciela Eleta, general manager of the Puerto Rican unit of the Procter & Gamble Co. Career history; Objectives of the firm's Ethnic Market Development division; Educational background; Job description; Preference for Hispanic culture for her children.
- STOCKS OF LOCAL INTEREST. // Caribbean Business;3/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p60
Lists the stock prices of companies doing business in Puerto Rico. Closing prices as of March 7, 2003; Change from February 28, 2003; AFLAC Inc.; Gillette Co.; Xerox Corp.
- PATENTS. Fox, Barry // New Scientist;9/20/2003, Vol. 179 Issue 2413, p18
Presents information about various products of daily use patented by their respective companies as of September 20, 2003. Overview of the software patented by Xerox Corp. at Stamford, Connecticut to reduce the clutter on computer screens and smart phones; Highlights of the product patented by...