Life Insurance Options for Tough Times
- 7 things you should know about Term Life. // AAA Carolinas Go Magazine;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p7
The article presents seven things that one must know regarding term life insurance which include inexpensiveness, a guaranteed premium between 10 to 30 years, and allows one to pay a level premium for a limited period to the insurance firm.
- Life Insurance As Part Of A Sound Financial Strategy. Shields Jr., James P. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/21/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p11
The author asserts that life insurance should be considered be one of the basics of an individual's financial plan. Choosing the right amount of insurance is more important than finding the right type. At the start, the premium for term life insurance is lower than the premium of permanent life...
- Life Insurance. // Best's Review;Nov2008 Guide to Understanding Insu, p32
The article reports on the life insurance in the U.S. Life insurance has policies that cover insured and beneficiaries from the financial ravages of death, disability, frailty and lifetime plan. The insurance could be applied as permanent or term. A permanent life insurance uses higher premiums...
- Cash-value vs. term life insurance: Which is a better... Kistner, William G. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jul97, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p92
Evaluates whether buying term insurance is a better investment decision than buying a cash-value life insurance policy. Guidelines that can help insurance buyers make the best decision; Comparison of the financial return from the two insurance systems.
- With term rates sinking, should you trade in your policy? Smith, Kelly // Money;Aug1998, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p124
Examines whether one should turn in a term life insurance policy. 1998 drops in term life insurance premiums; Reason for low rates; Swapping a policy for a new one; Advice not to weaken coverage.
- Global News - Individual life insurance sales improve 4% in 2010: LIMRA. // Asia Insurance Review;Apr2011, p61
The article reports on the sale of individual life insurance that rose by 4 percent in 2010, according to the U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales Survey presented by Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA). It mentions that the annualized premium of Whole Life (WL) rose to 15...
- Term and conditions. Jelley, Colin // Money Marketing;2/15/2007, p67
The article reports on issues surroundings the valuation basis for periodic charge on term life insurance policies. The author refers to the s167 of the Inheritance Tax Act (IHTA) 1984 which contains specific rules for life policies. The rule says that the value of a life policy for 10-yearly...
- Buy term or cash value? The debate continues. Carson, James M.; Forster, Mark D. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1996, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p90
Differentiates term and cash value life insurance products by focusing on universal life insurance in the United States. Annualized premium market share of universal life insurance; Package of options provided by universal life insurance; Manifestations of the story of the universal life...
- TERM LIFE NO-LAPSE UL. Panko, Ron // Best's Review;Sep2006, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p46
The article reports on the growth of the term life insurance in the U.S. It is noted that term life insurance is always less expensive at the time of purchase than permanent insurance. Online broker Insure.com has showed that its lowest-priced 30-year level-premium term policy for a 57-year-old...