Retirement Future Tense
- PROTECTING YOUR INCOME in retirement. Brown, Richard // inFinance;Aug2011, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p32
The article focuses on the significance of developing strategies to protect and secure a retirement income stream in Australia. It says that capital protection can help investors and retirees stay in the market during the financial crisis. It shows that many financial institutions are issuing...
- High-Self-Worth Clients. WEINREICH, GIL // Research;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p2
An introduction in which the editor discusses a report within the issue regarding how a financial advisor can help retirees to rebuild a retirement portfolio lost late in life as a result of some unexpected adversity.
- What this Country Needs. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the relevance of providing information in aiding Americans to secure their retirement-related finances, retirement crisis issue and financial planning profession.
- REI Super launch product to avoid repeat of GFC. MOORE, BELA // Super Review;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p6
The article informs that REI Super has launched a retirement income product that is designed for avoiding repetition of super fund performance during the global financial crisis (GFC) and draw member funds out of cash.
- Income From Where? Menchaca, Paul // Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p97
The article discusses the strategies that financial advisors are pursuing to rebuild retirement income that was devastated by the market collapse and recession of 2008. The economic problems resulted in the fall of bonds, stocks, and dollar values that affected every investment portfolio...
- THE IMPACT OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRISIS ON PENSION SYSTEMS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. Militaru, Daniel Nicolae // Young Economists Journal / Revista Tinerilor Economisti;Nov2011, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p20
This article aims to highlight the impact of the financial crisis on national pension systems in the European Union and to identify the necessary measures for the reform of pension systems in order to ensure their financial sustainability on long term. The financial crisis has affected all...
- Emerging exposure. // Money Marketing;7/9/2009, p43
The article reports on the impact of recession in the income of pension savers in Great Britain. Due to the economic downturn, the pension savers are forced to continue working a smaller pension. It is also said that the crisis also helps demonstrate the dangers of pension savers not to invest...
- DC pensions plunge 25%. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;4/2/2009, p31
The article reports on the decline of defined-contribution (DC) pension assets since the start of credit crunch in Great Britain. Its is at Â£550bn in the beginning of the crisis in September 2007 and its value was reduced to Â£410bn about 16 months on at the end of January 2009. Those older...
- Trustees should stick to the basics. MacNamara, Anne // Money Management;2/26/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p21
The article discusses the key matters that demand even greater super fund trustee attention amidst the global financial crisis in 2009. It is suggested that specific information on the fund's own position will be more relevant to members. Pensioners should be advised about proposed changes to...