- Templeton: Buy stocks in war, buy bonds if there's peace. Ellis, J. // Money;Feb1991, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p177
Interviews Sir John Templeton, the head of a $15 billion investment company, Templeton Growth. He discusses: Wartime investments; The trend of pessimism in stocks; Recommended United States and global small growth stocks, as well as banking, insurance, and financial services stocks. INSET: `My...
- The sage of Lyford Cay. Elias, D.; Seliger, M. // Town & Country;Jun90, Vol. 144 Issue 5121, p160
Profiles Sir John Marks Templeton, one of the most successful investors Wall Street has ever known. Career background; His strong religious beliefs and money he gives to religions organizations; Description of Templeton.
- The dawn of people's capitalism worldwide. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Mar-May96, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p18
Profiles entrepreneur John Templeton. Creation of foundations and programs; Optimism about American stock prices; Prediction of dawn of people's capitalism in America; Spiritual insights.
- JOHN MARKS TEMPLETON. // Reports of the National Center for Science Education;Sep-Dec2008, Vol. 28 Issue 5/6, p5
An obituary for financier and philanthropist John Marks Templeton is presented.
- Neal Solomon on Financial Lessons from Russia and Beyond. Stolz, Richard F. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, Special section p16
The article presents financial planning advice from financial planner Neal Solomon, who led a fact-finding mission to Russia in the summer of 2008. He discusses the influence on his thinking of global fund investor John Templeton, and the importance of not taking a provincial view of the world....
- The Bubble Will Burst! Sell U.S. Stocks; Buy Bonds. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p7
Presents an interview with businessman John Templeton regarding the condition of the United States stock market. Views of Templeton on the overvaluation of stocks; Assertion on buying of long-term bonds; Advice for investors to keep majority of assets in high-grade bonds.
- Industry Mourns Loss of Legendary John Templeton. // Money Management Executive;7/14/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p7
The article presents an obituary for Sit John Templeton, founder of the Templeton Funds.
- Investment principles. Michael McGowan, J. // ABA Journal;Aug93, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p92
Features the ten basic investment principles of John Templeton. Profile of Templeton; Educational and personal background; career highlights; Risk-taking abilities; Nonconformist approach.
- Sir John Templeton. Mobius, J. Mark // Time International (Atlantic Edition);7/21/2008, Vol. 172 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an obituary for investor and mutual fund pioneer Sir John Templeton.