- Top-performing hedge funds. // Pensions & Investments;12/27/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p39
The article presents information about financial statistics of various companies. The information is given for: J-K Navigator; Firebird Global; Tradewinds Russia; JMBO Fund; Westcliff Energy; RAB Special; AccessTurkey; Gazinvest Fund; Dynamis Energy and Ashmore Russian.
- Auto sales will drive WM's economy. Long, Brian G. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/13/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p18
The article discusses data collected in the last two weeks of April 2013 that reflect a strong economy in West Michigan. These include the growth in the automobile industry, a 9.3 percent increase in home prices in February, and the decline in unemployment rate from 14.8 percent in July 2009 to...
- Week in NUMBERS. // Mortgage Strategy;6/6/2011, p30
Statistics are presented on the percentage of workers in Great Britain who have commuted half an hour or less, the average of house price that increases in the seaside towns in the country in the past ten years, and the unemployment rate in the European Union (EU).
- Hedge Funds' AUM Appetite Seen Growing. D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Apr2014, Vol. 26 Issue 362, p1
The article offers information on financial services company Credit Suisse's sixth annual hedge fund investor survey titled "Onwards and Upwards" which states that hedge funds' assets under management (AUM) will grow by an average 12 percent in 2014 to reach an all-time high of 2.8 trillion U.S....
- Western front: jobless up, property values down. // BRW;10/19/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p14
The article reports on the increase of unemployment in the western and south-western suburbs in Sydney, New South Wales as confirmed by the labor-force figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics. At the same time, the New South Wales Department of Housing and independent surveys show that...
- STATSHOT. // Seattle Business;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p16
The article presents statistics on the economy of Seattle, Washington including unemployment rate, change in employment from third quarter of 2008 and change in housing prices from first quarter of 2001.
- Around Utah Facts. // Utah Business;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p22
Statistics are presented related to the economic condition of Utah including its unemployment, home prices, and consumer price index.
- GREAT THEN, GREAT NOW. 20 YEARS OF BEST PLACES. Merritt, Jennifer; Ashford, Kate; Fitch, Asa; Kaufman, Susan; Knight, Kathleen; Nelson, Brad // Money;Aug2007, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p97
This article presents the best places to live in America over the last 20 years. The population, unemployment rates, and home prices are factored into these decisions. Nashua, New Hampshire tops the list, followed by Rochester, Minnesota, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and Seattle...
- OFHEO Data: Home Price Boom Begins to Show. // National Mortgage News;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the increasing home values in the U.S. Result of unemployment; Growth of payment delinquencies; Analysis of the national housing market.