Is Retirement Planning Bad for You in Bad Times?
- Y Worry? Vasishtha, Preeti // Advisor Today;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p26
The article reports on the poll conducted by MetLife Inc. which shows that Generation Yers remain optimistic about their personal financial recovery in the U.S. It indicates that 70% are building a rainy day fund, 61% are reducing spending on nonessential items and 18% are consulting a financial...
- MetLife Urges Holistic Retirement Plan. // Best's Review;Aug2001, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p108
Reports the availability of a brochure on retirement planning from the Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. in the United States. Importance of retirement planning; Factors to consider in retirement; Development of the brochure through the company's Mature Market Institute; Role of Craig MacBean in...
- Most Australians still unready for retirement. // Money Management;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on a study commissioned by insurer Metlife which revealed that Australians are not prepared for their retirement.
- MetLife Offering Online Access To Its Pre-Retirement, Other Life Advice Brochure Series. // Insurance Advocate;8/19/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 31, p12
Introduces the brochure 'Planning for Retirement,' published by U.S. insurance firm Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. Provision of tips for calculating retirement needs and achieving financial goals; Web site address for the Life Advice brochure series.
- Back to work? Iarocci, Mary Sue // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/1/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p10
The article explores the Retirewise program of Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. (Metlife), a life insurer and employee benefits provider in the U.S. Metlife expands its program to provide a detailed insights of retirement due to the popularity of corporate retraining. The program was launched in...
- How are your savings going? // Medical Economics;5/18/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on a survey of employee benefits conducted by Metlife Inc. in the U.S. According to Metlife, only a quarter of baby boomers say they have reached their retirement savings goals, or are on track to do so. Nearly 30% of those ages 41 to 60 say they are somewhat behind in...
- MetLife launches 'lower cost' guaranteed drawdown product. Selby, Thomas // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/14/2015, p12
The article discusses the release of the Retirement Portfolio product for pension and investment from Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. (MetLife).
- MetLife Offers Retirement Planning Resources for Teachers. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2015, p52
The article reports the launching by financial services firm MetLife as of early August 2015 of its "MetLife 3 R's to Retirement" campaign and website to offer several resources and guidance to school employees in the U.S., particularly teachers.
- Rebooting the American Dream. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;5/1/2009, p19
The article reports on the 2009 MetLife Study of the American Dream, which revealed that the economic crisis has made a large part of the American public exposed to financial hardship that cannot be recovered in most people's lifetimes. Results of the study showed that almost two-thirds feel...