- HIGH END LOOKS AT HIGH STREET PRICES. // Daily Mail;4/ 9/2014, p28
- Yahoo's 30 days of dull. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);9/5/2013, p7
In this article the author comments on the internet company Yahoo! Inc. showing 30 logos in 30 days as part of its new identity. He states that the 30 logos were more or less same along with the new logo. He mentions that there were not much expectations from the new logo but engaging consumers...
- Women's Day 2014: How communist holiday came to embrace capitalism. Chowdhury, Sudeshna // Christian Science Monitor;3/8/2014, pN.PAG
If you click on the International Women's Day 2014 website, you can't help but notice the logos of multinational companies, including Scotiabank, Accenture, and BP.
- Colleges demanding schools change protected logos. // American School Board Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that some colleges and universities in the U.S. contact high schools with notices of infringement on their trademarks and order them to change their logos.
- NOTICE: BRADWATSON LIMITED. // Daily Mail;5/14/2014, p49
- Window Seat. // Travel Daily;4/24/2015, p3
The article reports that a magazine reader has noticed a similarity between the TravelManagers logo, which appeared in the August 18, 2014 issue, and the logo of the dating application called Clover that promoted itself with the tag line "Get Lucky! Clover is the fastest way to meet new people."
- More news is big news. HITCHCOX, ALAN // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jun2013, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p10
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the changes in the magazine in terms of its logo, inclusion of a graphic in the opening page of its news section, and movement of its literature and website notices to its section.
- PERIODICALS, COLLECTED ESSAYS, AND BRIEF NOTICES. // Hebrew Studies;2006, Vol. 47, p469
The article lists periodicals, collected essays, and brief notices published within the issue including Davar Logos, Theologika Volume 20:2, and Theologika Volume 21:1.
- Fla. school gets a lesson in Ram-tough. // Automotive News;2/8/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6398, p48
The article reports that the Lake Mary High School in Seminole County, Florida has been given a notice by the lawyers of Chrysler Group LLC to stop using the copyrighted logo of Ram truck automobile.
- THEY'VE changed the screen notices [...]. // Daily Mail;9/20/2014, p24
THEY'VE changed the screen notices on the camera monitors dotted around Leinster House - and the green background has been ditched in favour of a navy blue. Yet the harp on a blue ground is the escutcheon of the President - while the yellow swirly bits to the sides of the notices have onlookers...