FPA Offers New Tools for Going Independent
- The Challenges and Rewards of Going Independent. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2009 Practice Management, p8
The article discusses issues faced by financial planners who are considering establishing, or going to work for, independent planning practices. Major reasons financial planners decide to embrace the independent business model include control, the desire to be free, and a higher income draw, the...
- Abre una pastelerÃa. Ponce, Karla // Entrepreneur Mexico;ene2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- Aprender a volar. Suárez Samper, Laura // Entrepreneur Mexico;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- El camino hacia la independencia. // Entrepreneur Mexico;ene2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p202
El artÃculo provee la respuesta a una pregunta sobre cÃ³mo iniciar una pequeÃ±a empresa.
- Small scale. Buttercase, Steve // Money Marketing;10/22/2009, p41
In this article the author discusses the role of smaller financial firms to Great Britain's financial services industry. He describes the idea of Malcolm McCoury, head of Money Wise, that independent financial adviser (IFA) businesses can be divided in three ways. He stress that based on this...
- When Clients Go It Alone. Kulikowski, Laurie // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p101
Presents tips for financial planners in dealing with small-business owners. Importance of a client's business concept; Purpose of consolidating the personal loans of a client; Significance of a business plan to a client. INSET: Report All That Money.
- Keys to Success In The Small Business Market. Selas, John P. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 42, p6
Provides tips on how financial services professionals can successfully manage the needs of small business owners. Needs and concerns of business owners; Tips on solving the problems of business owners; Solutions for business continuation.
- Adviser Fund Index. Hirst, Tomas // Money Marketing;4/14/2011, p44
The article reports on the returns from the Adviser Fund Index aggressive portfolio caused by developed market smaller companies in Great Britain.
- Advisor in the Mirror. Klein, Michael // Advisor Today;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p60
The article offers suggestions on how to address the impact of personality traits on business. It suggests making sure that somebody on the practice is overseeing compliance issues and acts as the sounding board for ethical decision making. It is also essential to find the model and stick with...